The Search for the Queen

Ellena, little did she know that the glass slippers she's wearing an hour ago are not on her feet. And on her shock, she now can walk without her crutch!

"Wait what? Where's the shoes?!" Ellena said. She manage to catch the attention on the wounded king beside her.

"What shoes, Lady Ellena?" Keith asked.

"The glass slippers, sir. It's on my feet just about an hour and now I'm wearing this flat shoes?" The girl responded.

"The glass slippers? It's in your possession? I thought it's with Ella?" The king said with an obvious confusion in his face.

Ellena just realized that she's in the story. Cinderella's story. But why the king is wounded? But why the kingdon is all wrecked? Why Ella is missing? Too many questions are running on her mind.

"Your majesty, can you please enlighten me to what what happened to the kingdom, from the day you ruled the kingdom with Queen Ella, if you don't mind. I might help you find where she is." Ellena asked politely with a thick british accent. Ellena managed to slipped those accent because her father is a born brit and she's been on Scotland for almost two years, acquiring the accent.

"Oh. I guess I have to tell you all the details. But first will you help me to walk to the palace? I need to get some things we need in case we're bound to find my Ella." The king requested.

"As you wish, you majesty." Ellena said and she help the king to walk to the palace and to the King's Royal Bedroom. Although all the part of palace were wrecked, the Royal Bedroom is beautiful.

"Wow!" Ellena gasped with awe as she saw the elegant and beautiful interior of the room.

"Apologies, Lady Ellena but the room is all wrecked now..." The king boomed as he lean on a chair to find something.

The girl helped the king to clean his wounds and wrap clean clothes on it. The king also manage to changed his dirty and bloody clothes to fresh one.

"Lady Ellena. Here's the thing you should know..."

The king continued to tell all the details of the story from the time he and Ella ruled the kingdom to the time they were attacked by the sister of Lady Mariana.

"Lady Tremaine and her daughters were evil. And so my uncle. They want to have their revenge on us..." The king told Ellena and a droplet of tears came rushing on his cheek. Ellena listen to the king as he continue the story. "I need to find Ella and our son. They musy be alive..."

"I can help you with that." Assurance said by Ellena. She more than willing to help.

"Thank you..." The king said.

"I guess we're all done. Let's get going, sir?" Ellena offered her hands to the king.

The king nodded and took Ellena's hand.

I can do this. Ellena said to herself. I can do great things. Lord, please guide me...

***** TO BE CONTINUED *****