Ellena and the King

"Where am I now?" Ellena's eyes were big as ball. She can't even believe that she's now on somewhere she's not familiar. A castle. A huge castle.

The place was all wrecked. It looks like a palace because it's big but all the place is full of fire, dead soldiers.

"Oh my gosh? What happened here?!" Ellena asked herself.

And then there's a guy lying on the ground, grunting.

"Uugghhh!" Ellena heard a voice.

She approached the man. Lying on the ground and wounded. His face is full of blood.

"Ella? My queen..." The man said.

Ellena is freaking out. "OMG SIR WE NEED TO BRING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE WOUNDS ON YOUR BODY OH SHIT WAIT..."

"Ella, my queen..."

"Nope sir, I'm Ellena.  Not Ella." Ellena said.

Ella?  She said to herself? As in Cinderella?  Where the hell I am?

"Ella, please help me.. Ugghh!" The man shouted because of the pain from the wounds.

"Oh my gosh, sir. Let me help you!" Ella said as he helped the man sit. The man looks weak.

Ella ripped her skirt to wrap around the man's wounded chest.

"Thank you. By the way, may I know your name, young lady?" The man asked.

"Ellena. Ellena Marie Carter." She said. With a big smile.

"Oh... You exactly looks like my wife. Ugh!" The man said, holding his chest. The blood on his chest kept on flowing.

"If you don't mind sir, I'm gonna help you go to the hospital. You're wounded. And there's many dead people here. Can we now call 911?" Ellena suggested.

"I'm so sorry for being rude, young lady. By the way, I'm Keith. King Keith of Scotland. The husband of Queen Ella."

Ellena's eyes almost fell on the ground. What?  She thought. Prince Keith? Ella? Cinderella?

Ellena felt she should respect the man in front of her, she has to pretend she know the king. "My apologies, your Majesty. I am Ellena of New York City..." She said shaking.

"New York City? I never heard of that City here in Scotland?" The king said.

Ellena just shrugged. She gave the king a smile.

The king sensed that this girl can be trusted so he asked for her help.

"Can you please help me, Lady Ellena? My queen, Ella, escaped this place as she and her fairy godmother have been chased to death. Can you please help me find them?" The king said. Keith forced to stand up but no avail. He fell on his knees because of the wound he incurred during the battle.

Ellena helped the king to sit.

"Yes, your majesty. I am privileged to help you finding the queen." Ellena said with her pretentious tone. Why she has to pretend to be someone?

What they don't know, even Lady Mariana, is the prophecy. A prophecy that can change everything. A prophecy that can bring back the lost time when King Keith has been killed and Ella has been chased by the soldiers of Lady Angelica.

It's Ellena. The Prophecy. And the glass slippers.

***** TO BE CONTINUED *****