Well, hopeless, but worth a shot.

You started to talk to Kouen about how you love men that seems to enjoy parties and do whatever their girl said.

You added," Too bad you can't be like that."

This seemed to slightly irritate Kouen as he twitched a little.

"Hey, are you thirsty?" you sweetly say to him.  (No!! I didn't mean it so dirtily like that. /)~<)

You offered him a cup of what he thought was water.

He was a little too upset to notice what he grabbed and drank.

Soon he was a little headed.

............and now he's drunk.

You giggled in triumph at  having Kouen drink the alcoholic water.

His face was very flushed at he stared.

You were slightly creeped out by how he was staring at you .

"Uh, is there something on my face?" you awkwardly asked.

Normally, Kouen would answer a normal blunt yes or no.

But this time he said," Yeah, how the love of my life is the most beautiful creature there is."

And just like that your face became more red than your fiancé was and practically steaming.

"Uh, can you repeat that again?" you asked unsure whether or not you heard correctly.

"Mmmmm~, I don't want to," he pouted.

"WHO ARE YOU?!!!!!!"  you backed away from your drunk fiancé.

"Your to-be-husband and the one you will make love to," he said not embarrassed at all about what he said at all.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHH????!!!!!!" your face was even brighter than a tomato.

" I was always planning that since I first laid eyes on you," he said on the floor.

"Don't sleep there!!!" you tried to get him up.

I cant believe he was such a pervert, you thought.

He continued talking as you struggled to get him up.

He sounded like he was telling a sob story.

"(Y/n) is the prettiest girl I ever saw. She was fun, bold, and adorable. I knew she was way out of my league but I love her anyways. The only way I could get to her was the marriage. I was so happy when she accepted," he sobbed.

You smiled at the sweet story.

"B-but (y/n) hates me," he started wailing.

You sweatdropped.

" I know she doesn't want to marry me and wants just for her kingdom but I'll try my best to make her the happiest girl on earth."

You hugged his head in your cleavage.

"Don't worry, I love yo-," you whispered, but was interrupted by light snoring.

"Geez," you pouted but pecked his forehead.

-----------Extended Ending-------------

Kouen opens his eye and rubbed his forehead.

He had a major headache.

He sees some thing under the his bed sheet and finds you in it.

You wake up and yawn.

"Wow, I never knew you such a party person."

He was confused. "What happened?"

"Well," you started. You pointed to the ground.

"See all those outfit."

He nods as he look at all the ridiculous outfits.

Did he buy them?

" You wore each and everyone of them and did a great ballerina show in front of everyone."

He widened his eyes but soon back to normal.

"You liar."

"I'm not lying. Call Judar."

Kouen leaves and talks to Judar as he replays with magic what happened.

Let's say he died from embarrassment and nearly strangled a certain magi who had the ability to stop him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sustisama_92
I hope you liked this chapter. It was fun and kind of OOC but oh well. I tried to make it funny. Sorry if it was a little dirty.
Also, I have decided this will be a magi x reader because I got no other requests so......

Until next time,
Bye!~
ω