Kouen - Party

You were the first princess of (kingdom name).
As a princess,  you had many duties, such as alliances for your country.

You were the fiancé of the first imperial prince of the Kou Empire,  Ren Kouen.
You were actually fine with that.
In fact, you thought he was actually pretty handsome.
You are never going to admit that in front of him, though.
After all,  this was just a political marriage.

However,  what really pisses you off was-

.
.

.
Kouen's terrible ability to have fun.

He was always a stick in a mud.

Like when he was being asked to a party, all he does is just stand there in the sad corner and watch everyone else have fun as he loudly slurps his drink in peace.

This makes you face palm at how sad he is while your sibling laugh at your poor fiancé.

You decided at tonight's party about your wedding will be the perfect place to have your husband enjoy himself.

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

As you got your final touch of make up on, a light knock was at the door.

It was no other than your fiancé, Ren Kouen.
The door opens for you to see your husband-to-be 's stoic face.

"Are you ready yet?" he bluntly said.

You pouted.

"But don't you think I look cute?" you asked as you spun around.

He left before he was able to even answer.

Pouting even more, you grumpily walked to him.

"Yes, I am done," you said, slightly glaring at him.

"Good," he says, still no emotion. "Let's go."

As you two walked outside towards the party, the guest greeted themselves to you while saying you two were the cutest couple ever.

Somewhere in your greetings, your fiancé was swept away by his siblings and magi, appearing out of no where.

You swept dropped at this but pretended nothing oddly hilarious happened and continued the greetings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party had started for some time now. Everyone was mingling and having fun but your terribly handsome fiancé was still with his siblings.

This slightly angered you off but you shrugged it off.

After a few minutes of being annoyed at the fact your fiancé ignoring you, you came over to him.

His siblings slowly walked away after feeling the atmosphere.

They gave him a wink and a thumbs up as they went to have fun some where else.

"Ne~ Kouen, don't you want to hang out with me?" you changed your demeanor to be sweet to see if your husband would notice.

He looked right and then left and finally faced you saying, " Eh, I guess."

You screamed internally.

Your face clearly showed how much you wanted to punch him.

Suddenly, you came up with an idea.