chapter 7

I'm losing it.

{ I mentioned a certain character, her name is Natalie and she is the brother of Nicholas ( Yogi ), she is very nice and I just recently talked to her. This is not a promotion. but, just in case, I want her to be noticed. }

Rowan's POV

"Yea, now leave me alone." I walked away from Peyton, as he grabs a piece of the fully decorated cake, bringing along a plate of crackers, cheese, meat, chips, and a piece of cake. I saw how everyone is having fun, where they are chatting, eating, and taking pictures. While I was standing in the middle, worried.

"Rowan." Someone snapped at me, I saw Sabrina in my view. She had her blue-bright eyes popping at me, waiting for me to respond.

"Hey Sab!" I replied.

"Rowan you are just standing there, c'mon sit with us." Sabrina directed that towards where Corey, Sarah, Nicholas, Peyton, And Darby.

Great.

My concern tho is how come Peyton is already there. He's a wizard. I'm done.

"I-I think I'm oka-" Sabrina started to drag Rowan towards the table, as everyone glanced up at me, making me worry about what can happen next.

"Hey Rowan!" Everyone greeted me, I fake smiled at them. Sabrina took a seat right next to her sister, while I looked in the other side, where Peyton is sitting.

"Rowan, sit down." Peyton said, he patted the seat right next to him, watching his right hand pat the seat, making images of him slapping me tremble. I started to get weak in my knees, trying to gain balance.

"You-you know I can just stand here, someone might com-."

"No...sit here Rowan, you're the star of the show, of course you have to sit here." Nicholas { Yogi } said. Everyone nodded in agreement, that they all want me to sit.

"Okay..." I finally agreed, I started to walk slowly towards the empty seat next to Peyton and sat down. I glanced at Peyton as he glanced at me back, giving me his smirk that he frequently gives me. I looked down at my plate and slowly eat the food, indulging it delightfully. I silently listened to the convos everyone in the table had.

"Guys, I got this new camera, I can finally take pictures." Corey said.

"I'm thinking on getting a YouTube channel." Darby said.

"I just had my 5th plate." Sarah said.

Everyone started talking, leaving myself behind. I was almost done until I felt someone caressing my thigh. Peyton. I shivered slightly, feeling his touch happening under the table. I looked next to him, he was smiling at me. Everyone is still chatting, he trailed up his fingers near my area, I don't know if this is suppose to be a good thing or a bad thing.

"Hey Peyton." Sarah said. Peyton looked at her, still having his hand there. I was shaking, I felt very warm as he started rub there, I started whimpering until I had enough. I stood up, as I glanced at Peyton, he looked at me, his eyes changed from his pine-colored eyes, to something more darker.

"What are you doing for your birth-" She asked, but everyone now looked at me.

"What?" I trembled.