chapter 5

They'll find out soon

Sabrina's POV :

There is something suspicious with Rowan and Peyton. I know it. There has to be something. Ever since that kiss they never talked, I know it's been a few minutes ago, but I need to talk to Rowan about it, no matter how uncomfortable it can be. I seem so nosy, but Rowan is my best friend.

I was about to open the door, but I saw Rowan walking towards the food table, I can immediately sneak her into my room without no one noticing, just for the suspicion and fun. I grabbed some pillows and turned the lights off.

As Rowan was by my dressing room, I grabbed her by the waist and dragged her into the room. Rowan fell onto the floor, with the pillows protecting her fall.

"I swear Peyton, if you're going-" Rowan said, I turned off the lights and see a shocked Rowan appear.

"Hhhhheyyyy Sabrina!!!" Rowan said afterwards, awkwardly. Somethings suspicious, I'm so stupid, of course there is something suspicious haplening.

"Peyton, huh?" I asked.

"I wanted Donuts Sab, DONUTS." Rowan said, as she screamed donuts after. I chuckled at her obsession with donuts.

"Don't change the subject, somethings going on with you and Peyton." I said.

"S-Sab, I don't think I'm ready yet to tell, I kissed him few m-minutes ago. I'll figure it out myself." Rowan stuttered.

"Oh, okay, sorry for being nosy, I just want to be here for you, ya know, girl talk and whatnot." I said.

"Nah It's okay, I'll tell you when I'm ready." Rowan said. I smiled at her, she stood up, as she was struggling to stand onto the pillows.

"Remove the pillows sweetie." I said, Rowan chuckled as she removed some of the pillows.

"I'll text you." Rowan said. I nodded, she opened the door and walked out and closed the door behind her.

•••

Rowan's POV :

Someone is going to find out. I just know it. Of course, in every bullying story, someone finds out, and even someone will have a similar story to me.

This is the beginning of seeing Peyton like this, and it makes me worry too much already. This already have roamed my thoughts.

I grabbed two donuts, from the food court, I ate them little by little.

"I think you're eating too much, you'll become more fat then you already are." I heard the boy himself whisper, I dropped my donut in shock.

It really hurts, how I've been called fat, by him. I stayed strong to prove I'm okay. I Am Okay.

"Well, it doesn't matter, at least I'm proud for who I am." I grabbed the donut from the floor and threw it away, I grabbed a fresh new-pink sprinkled donut, I bite it furiously and proudly.

"Bitch." Peyton said.

"S-Shut up." I stuttered, I walked away from Peyton, pushing him out of the way, as no one else saw the scene, I felt Peyton tug my arm, as he pulls me back as I hit his arm.

"Is that the best you got?" Peyton questioned mischievously.

"You said you're going to leave me alone for today and tommorow." I said.

"Nuhuuhuh. No, I said I'm not going to physically hurt you." Peyton's voice got softer, I looked up and see Ben walking towards the food court, as he was on his phone, Peyton pushed me a bit as I stumbled to the other side.