chapter 4

time slows by

Rowan's POV :

Every Minute, I would be checking the clock, as the second hand ticks. Having the sound echo through my mind. I pressed my lips into a thin line, as each second, I kept shaking more and more, thinking about the deal that Peyton is "bullying" me, I checked my wounds one time to the other.

Is this happening? I quivered at the thought, having various thoughts coming through my brain.

Will anyone ever find out? Will he try to ever stop and return back to his normal self? Then a knock on my door interrupted my thoughts.

"Open up." I said. The door opened revealing one of the workers.

"Rowan, you have 1 minutes to get ready." I nodded in response, he closed the door right after. I stand up and patted my dress playfully. I looked in the mirror to check on anything. I breathed in and out and grabbed the knob of the door and head out of my dressing room.

I walked towards to set, where everyone is in their places.

"Okay everyone in set. And ACTION!" Michael said.

We all started in our scene in the subway, I really want to describe everything, but I'll fast foward to when I have to kiss my co-star to seal the deal. As I'm closer to the fact where my kiss is going to be on national television, even though I act like it's a big deal, it's really more then that.

Sabrina lets go of my hand off the pole, like the first episode last year, as I pretend to fall backwards, as some motion was sented to my thoughts as I landed into Peyton's lap.

"Hi! We were just talking about you." I said in my Riley voice.

"I'm Lucas."

"I love it."

Back to the old days, where one momment will probably be a paralell one, but this one will be crooked, where one simple thing can ruin a perfect line. I wish I can turn back time to relive it again. But I remembered what I learned in Spy Kids 4, I have to understand I have all the time in the world to experience the new things right now.

"You know those moments, that you we're going to talk about, that we're going to remember forever?" I "questioned."

"Yeah?" "Lucas." Said.

That's when time slows by, I cupped my hands ober Peyton's cheeks gently, I leaned in swiftly, as my lips go against his. I felt the explosions again. I let go right away as he smiles at me, I smiled back as of my real self and for the show.

I ignored everything that goes around me, as of earlier events like how Corey kiss Sabrina's hand. Everything became a blur around me, but Peyton was the one I can see, he stared at me this whole time I was dozing off of Peyton's green-yellowish eyes. As of time slows down.

"And Cut." Michael screams. Everyone clapped like always. I snapped into reality, listening to Michael.

"Okay, everyone. If your schedule says you have to come tomorrow, you know what to do." Everyone chuckled in advance. "Also, at around 4:38, we are going to celebrate our season 1 celebration. Now if you have family members or friends coming, make sure they will pass security check. I think you guys know by now." I saw everyone nod in response.

"Now you're all mine." I heard Peyton whispers into my ear, I felt him tug onto my ear lobe with his hand as I winced. I got off immediately.

"You sicken me, I'm glad I'm not going to see you until season 2." I hissed.

"We have to film scenes tomorrow, remember? Also we have school starting, I guess that will give plenty of time to hurt you." Peyton said.

"Yea, good luck with that." I said. I walked away immediately to my dressing room, to remove my dress and add onto my normal clothes, as I undid my hair and my makeup, looking fresh and normal again until the next day.

I walked out of my dressing room, seeing some lovely donuts. I tried to walk towards to the donuts, but as of before, I felt the same two hands tug me away from my donuts in the same dressing room.

-

FINALLY I UPDATED!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooooOOooo