Pietro-Love at first sight? (Pt.1)

You were walking down one of the many busy streets of the Big Apple.
The sky was clear,and beautiful. You took in the view,for too long.

You felt the ground beneath your feet change from sidewalk to the rough street and saw a green light flicker out of the corner of your eye,along with noticing a few cuss words being thrown at you before a city bus came raging towards you.You couldn't react in time,
You weren't fast enough.

Suddenly the ground beneath your feet was gone and back again.

You opened your tightly scrunched eyes to see you were right in front your house.

You heard heavy panting.

You turned around to see the familiar Russian face,the boy with the beautiful blue eyes and silver hair.The boy you is on your mind 24/7.Your lover.Your crush.Your dreams.Pietro Maximoff.

"Did you?-"

"Yes, I did."

You slowly nodded.

"What's your name? I never caught it." He said in his thick accent.

"Y/n" you said blushing.

"Y/n..." He said as if he were testing it out.

There was a pause,a short but calm one.He grabbed your hand and placed a piece of paper inside.

"Stay safe y/n.I'll catch you later neighbor.Call me!"he said said before he was gone.

You blushed before unraveling the piece of crumpled paper in your hand,revealing his number.

You walked inside and got ready for bed,thinking about him the rest of the night.

-
Hope you all enjoyed!

This is my first book that I look forward to and please leave your opinions on it ! I hope to update tomorrow, love you all!