Chapter Two

Mitch's POV

The next morning I woke up late. The first thing I thought about was the train. The train seemed to be the only thing I looked forward to in the morning. I don't really know I why, but it was just obsessed with it.

I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, and put my coffee in a travel cup. I dressed myself and washed my face. Then I took my keys, wallet, and phone. And started out the door. I barely even took the time to fix my hair properly, but that wouldn't really matter because the only people who are gonna see me are the old women who are always on the train early, and the middle aged couples I pass while walking.

"Come on, Mitchell, walk faster," I thought to myself as I was walking. "You don't want to miss the train."

I started walking a little faster, then my walking turned into a jog. I put my ear buds in and pressed the play button on them, not bothering to choose a song to listen to. If I was gonna be late for the train, I'd rather be late while listening to the soothing, sweet caramel coated sounds of music than the train leaving and faint car horns behind it.

I got to the station about five minutes before the train was going to leave. Luckily, I had recently gotten a membership, so I could just swipe my card, pay for the ride, and get on the next train.

Just as I was about to sit and wait, the train screeched to a halt right in front of me. I made sure I had my three essentials, then stepped onto the vehicle.

The ride was smooth, and it was even more soothing since every sound of the outside world was being blocked out by the music I had recently downloaded.

I was all relaxed for about 5 minutes until I started hearing some type of alarm go off. I took off my earbuds and looked around confused. Then I noticed the digital sign thingy had red blinking words on it. I cousin exactly make them out, but by observing the train and everyone's faces, I could tell something bad was happening.

"Attention: Emergency exits are located on the sides of the train car, and in the back..." I heard over the intercom.

Oh shit, is the train gonna crash.

"What's going on?" I hear an old woman shout.

"THE TRAIN DERAILED!" A mom responded, yelling louder than the elderly woman. "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

Ok hold up, woman. We aren't going to die, the train just derailed. The most that could happen is ... Actually, I guess she's right.

I stood up and managed to get to an emergency exit. I tried to open the door, but it was stuck.

"HEY YOU!" I heard someone shout. "SIR, IS THE DOOR WORKING?" I turned around to realize that person was talking to me. A young woman with short blonde hair; she was pretty short but she wore heels to cover her height up.

I shook my head no. As I let go of the door to go and sit down, I heard a loud screeching noise.

"I CAN'T DIE NOW," The woman yelled. It sounded like she was going to cry. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND A DOG."

Suddenly, the lights turned red. There was a loud crash, and I was forced into the ground.

Then everything went black.

• • • • •

A/N:

Hey y'all! This chapter was a little longer. I'll be uploading daily (or at least I'll try).

Thanks to everyone for not letting this new account thing flop, I'm gaining my followers back and that's a huge relief.

I've been with you guys for so long, and I honestly don't want that authorXreader connection to be destroyed.

Anyways, see ya!

-PentaSatan