Ch8

-A month after Warp Tour-

Johnnie's Pov:

Ive been hanging out with _____ more lately cause she moved into Bryans room and Bryan moved next door i miss him sometimes but im glad _____ is here with me I still regret not asking her when we went to the Arcade i wish i did After i broke up with Alex and Alex dating someone she met at warp tour _____ has been the only one there for me i have to ask her today "BonerBoy!" oh yah i forgot she calls me that it happend when we were in the car i was thinking about _____ in the wet shirt and well ya "what!" after about five scuonds she screams back "i need you for a sec" ugh i get up all tired cause i just woke up and i walk to her room i open the door without knocking "what do you want?" "wanna do a video?" she asked smiling "sure" "k we are doing a Truth or Dare" "ok ill be right back i have to change" i said fixing my hair "ya me too" i closed the door and headed out changing _____ and i have really gotten close hopefully nothing changes that she has never been mad at me even when she found out i kissed her forehead on YouNow i went back into her room agian without knocking and found _____ half naked changing i quickly closed the door blushing "Johnnie you can come in but next time knock" she playfully punched my arm "sorry" k so lets begin we were half through into the video and it was my turn agian i picked a dare and it said kiss _____ without her knowing uhh here goes nothing i quickly gave her a kiss on the lips and she kissed back! after the quick kiss we just sat there "uh _____ can i ask you something?" "Sure Johnnie" "what are your feelings on me?" "well....." "______ do you like me? yes or no?" "yes Johnnie i like you" "then would you mind being my girlfriend?" "i wouldnt mind at all" i kissed her forehead and continued with the video i cant believe i asked her !!