"What, no. Bro, you'll find somebody. Definitely before- wait what, married?" My eyes widened. "Did you say married?"

"Oh, you don't-"

"Married? No, I don't think that'll happen anytime soon." I forced an awkward chuckle. "She's not ready, I-I'm not ready. I don't think anyone is ready."

"You're not ready?" Jimin questions. "You're planning this huge and romantic week thing and you're not ready for a committed relationship."

"No, I want to be committed. I'm pretty sure we are. Just getting married seems to be far, far in the future." I fiddle my fingers around.

"What are you saying, Tae, you know you love Rose and you just said it yourself. You turned a whole hallway into a sign that basically says 'I LOVE YOU ROSE'." Jungkook points out.

"What do you know, Kookie?" Namjoon jokes.

"I know a lot!"

"Why are you having second thoughts all of a sudden?" Seokjin lowers his brows. "You're afraid of commitment?"

"Little, romantic Taehyung...scared of marriage." Hoseok throws his arm around me.

"I'm not." I shrugged. "I KNOW I love Rose and I KNOW she loves me back. Just...marriage didn't cross my mind until now and I'm kind of freaking out about it."

"Right, who needs one girl for your entire life." The quiet little Suga speaks up.

Everyone looks at him.

"What?"

We all ignore him and continue talking.

"Taehyung, don't worry about it. You're still in highschool. Marriage is far beyond her mind too." Seokjin says and rubs my back.

"Thanks. That helps." I smile at him.

"We were just mentioning it because you two seem to be really committed to each other. We weren't implying that you should get married." Namjoon explains. "We just want to know you're dating Rose for the right reason and not just for fun."

I nodded. "Thanks for looking out for me."

"Seriously, though. One woman for your entire life." Suga repeats.

Rose's POV

I stuff my face with another piece of chocolate. "Ugh, Lilia, Taehyung is just so cute! I want to kiss him right now!"

"What? How? You have a clone of him around here?" Lilia looks around my room and almost falls off my bed.

I shrug. "No, one Taehyung is enough already. But...now that you mention it...I wanna clone you. Double the fun."

"Are you saying that I'm not enough?"

"Did those words come out my mouth, bedsheet?"

My phone rings and I almost fall off bed. I grab the phone and slam my hand on the answer button.

"Oh, hello, Taehyung! That's you, right? Hi!" I giggle over the phone.

"Rose, are you ok?" He asks.

"Ha, yes I am. I'm so fine, I was reading your alb-bum, but I stopped so I could save it. Now, I'm eating all your chocolate, hehehe. They're delicious." I laugh again and smack my thigh. "They make everything seem funny. Aha!"

Lilia laughs in the background. "You laugh like a spray bottle."

"YOU LAUGH LIKE A HYENA, SPONGEBOB!"

"Uh, Rose?"

"Yes, you?"

"You didn't eat the chocolate that was in the black and red box, did you?" He slowly asks.

I hold up the empty black and red box. "Uhhhh, yeah, haha, yeah, I did...me and Lilia ate it. It was delicious, it had a nice kick to it. I loved it, haha. You should've ate some. When are you coming back from New Zealand?"

Taehyung doesn't respond for awhile.

Taehyung's POV

"What's wrong with the chocolate box?" Jimin curiously asks.

"I-I don't know, Namjoon gave it to me. He said he bought it himself and thought it'd be fun to give it to the girls." I cover the phone with my hand. "He just told me to not let her eat it unless I was with her."

Jimin eyes Namjoon, who was snoozing off on the couch.

"Namjoon!" Jimin and I yell.

Namjoon wakes up with a jump. "Huh, what, huh?"

"What was in that red and black box of chocolate you gave to me?" I ask him sternly.

"Hmm...something special..." He yawns.

"Rose ate it...so did Lilia." Jimin crosses his arms.

Namjoon shoots up. "No, she didn't!"

"What, what? What!" I hand the phone to Jimin and stood up from the chair. "Why?"

"Aishhh! You two are too loud, I'm going your room, Seokjin." Suga groans and waddles upstairs.

"That, um, that box of chocolate had chocolates with wine infused in it." Namjoon grits his teeth and rubs the back of his neck.

"WHAT!?" I gasp with my lungs in my throat. "OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! MY HEART, MY-MY- OH MY GOSH!"

"We're not even full grown adults yet! W-Why?!" I scream.

"You're going to jail.....hahah..." Hoseok teases, then clears his throat. "Maybe I'm drunk..."

"I thought it'd be a good gift. I didn't mean for her to eat it without you with her." Namjoon defends himself.

"What were you planning!?"

"I don't know! You should...t-take it away from her!"

"SHE ATE THE WHOLE BOX!"

Namjoon bites his fist. "Damn. My stupid, sexy mind."

I snatch the phone from Jimin
"Rose, Lilia, I'm coming over!"

"Ok, see you, baby!" Rose hangs up.

"I can't believe she's drunk." I grab my coat.

"Drunk? Oh, you said Lilian was there, right? You need help? I got you, bro!" Jimin grabs his coat too and follows me outside.