Chap. 7 Levi

6:30 A.M.

"It's the Day!!!" Armin ran to Eren and woke me up.

"Eren!!! Eren!!!! It's the day!"

"Hm. Ya Armin it is. *yawn*" Eren stretched.

"Eren I have got 12 friends coming. What about you?" Armin was in his face, almost kissing him.

"Armin!!! Scoot back a little, ok. I think 8 people are coming. *yawn*"

"Hurry and get up, we need to get to South side, then the East side in 10 minutes!" He was now yelling.

"Why didn't you just say that!?"

Eren flung Armin out of the way and slide on the floor trying to run to the south side. He quickly went in the fridge, pushing Jean down, who was at the time looking in the fridge to.

"What th---"

"Shut up horse! We need to be on the East side in..."

Eren checked his phone.

"7 MINUTES!!!"

"Wha!? Crap! Crap! The last time we were late..." Jean sprinted to his room.

Eren shoved a dove in his mouth and ran to his room tripping as he went, through on a shirt and pants, which looked like an anime he watched, and sprinted to the East side.

2 minutes to spare.

"Eren, it's good your here on time! Where's Jean..." Mike's face filled with frustration.

"He's taking to long. Where going to start now." Everyone looked scared because they skipped practice yesterday, so they knew it was going to be a long day.

"Go to the start line, we are starting with a marathon. If your not done in 2 hours, your doing it again! And FASTER! You here me!" Mike was walking back and forth like a drill sergeant, he was practically one, he was in the military for 15 years.

"Yes sir!" They put our left hand to our heart and right hand behind our back.

"Go go go!!!" He screamed, some spit coming out of his mouth.

They ran...

Eren was about half way through and it was getting tired and took off his shirt to cool down.

"Nice try but I'm going to win again." Annie said running backwards.

"Sure." Eren sprinted off.

"Patience!" She laughed.

8:30 A.M.

Thy did more workouts until 4:00. But Hanji seemed troubled...

"Hey are you ok." Eren said nervously.

"Eren, I don't want to have the party. I think the vampire will be here." She was scared.

"We can always bit it!" He hated saying that.

"No! Don't touch him!!!" She was yelling and crying.

"He?!" Eren was shocked she knew a vampire and DIDN'T experience on it.

She ran.

"Hanji!!!"

'What's going on!?' Eren's mind was spinning.

7:00 P.M.

People started arriving and they greeted them. Then he came. The boy and what seemed to be his girlfriend. She had the same hair color as him, but she was significantly taller. She was wearing a silver with black tiny dress with her hair pinned up, while the boy was wearing skinny jeans with chains, sun glasses, and a nirvana shirt.

"He's hot!" Eren covered his mouth quickly.

"You came! Hey what was your name again, I never got it the other day." Eren chuckled.

"Oh, my name is.... Uh.... Lev--" the girl cut him off.

"Larry, his name is Larry. He's a terrible speaker! Right Hun! Oh my name is Mikasa!" She smiled and grabbed Larry's arm and pulled him away.

"Hm?" Eren wanted to follow them but didn't because Hanji was know where to be found the the full moon was tonight.

"Where is she!?"

"Marco! Have you seen Hanji!?"

"No but I can help you hind her!?" He stood up fast his freckles showing more than usual.

"Ok good!"

They ran in opposite directions weaving through the crowded home, hoping they would find her. Because if Hanji is alone to long something is bound to happen.

Eren Betted on her door and finally got it opened to see she wasn't there. He searched every bedroom and couldn't find Hanji, when Marco yelled.

"Eren, she's with... A boy and a girl!?"

Eren sprinted, knowing who he was talking about.

"He ran into the room to see Hanji crying, and Larry holding her, and Mikasa wanting to kill her.

"That was the deal Levi!?" Mikasa yelled with fired pupils.

"Who's Levi!?" Eren went quiet.

"Get out Eren... This isn't your fight..." Hanji said sniffing.

"It's ok Hanji. It's ok..." Larry or Levi was hugging her.

Eren walked up to Hanji and Levi and hugged them.

Mikasa then walked up to the hugging people and...

========================

Part two will come soon, sorry for the cliff hanger!!! Yes it's Christmas Day! And Levi's Birthday!!!!!!!

-BlueGoo

𝕍𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤 (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें