Chap. 4 First day

Hey! I'm really sick, so I'm posting A LOT!!! If you have any suggestions about what I should write about or a new Ereri fan fic, just comment! Hope your enjoying the story.

-BlueGoo
========================

6:15 A.M.

"Episode 9 season 4, done... Egh..." Levi rolled to his side on the chair, I need blood.

He got up sluggishly and made his way to the Dinning hall and looking into the fridgerator.

He grabbed a pint of blood and put it into the coffee maker, warming it up. Then sat done at the dinning table one foot on the chair the other not. He took very slow sips, savorjng the flavor.

"Hello Levi." Erwin sat down.

"Meh..." Levi was obviously upset.

"May I?" As he sat down.

"Levi, you should really go to school. I know you've gone 16 times but I think it would be a good way to learn even more! Even better, there's one about 30 minutes from here!!!" Erwin's face almost cheerful.

"No... I'm not going..." Levi's face full of disgust.

Erwin looked at him sternly almost like a mother and a disobedient son. 

"Your going..." He was standing up from the table and walking to Levi. Levi's eyes widened just a little, and Erwin picked him up, Levi still holding his cup of tea and his position, he didn't put up a fight.

"Go out on some teen clothes and then come back here."

Levi didn't move so Erwin picked him up and put him in his usual leather chair.

"I'll be back." Levi rolled his eyes, finished his tea and put on some, what they call teen clothes.

7:30

"You ready?" Levi just looked into the distance thinking about his experience with the werewolf the other day, how his eyes glowed a wonderful green and how his skin so pure.

"Hello???" Erwin said frustrated.

"Yes, yes I'm ready." Levi stood up quickly and they walked to Erwin's gray Hummer. They hopped in, Levi struggled at first because of his hight, but the got there soon, passing a boy who was sprinting to to a class.

"Haha, loser." Levi mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Nothing." He pulled into a spot and Levi jumped out.

"What do you want to be when you grow up Levi?" Erwin laughed softly.

"I'm going to be a... A biologist!" Levi said as he ran.

Once he got to the desk, the lady asked if he had sent in the form 3 months earlier and the fees and taxes. More things like that.

"Your going to let me come to the school for free and your never going to tell another living soul, and if you do, kill yourself."

She repeated what Levi told her to do, her pupils went small and gave him a schedule. Levi pranced on to his first class.

'Mineral history.'

"What type of crap is this!"

He walked to the class room and entered, herring what the teacher was talking about before he got close to the entrance.

"Can I see everyone's essay about minerals of the sea?"

He walked in, slowly made his way to the teacher, which was very surprised to see a new student. Levi got close to the teacher.

"I'm going to get A's in this class, and if you give me anything lower, kill yourself." He muttered.

Her pupils went small and then he sat down next to a girl who clearly liked him.

'Yum! My next meal.' He thought to himself, he scouted closer to her and gave her a sort of sexy look. She was flattered and moved closer.

"My place, 7:00..." Levi bit his lip holding back the urge to bite.

She shuck her head yes, Levi wrote down his number and address, passing it to her.

"Sorry about the interruption, please pass in your papers."

He pulled out a blank nite book paper, and wrote his name in cursive.

'Levi Ackerman'

Then handing it in.

7:00 P.M.

The girl was at his home in a nice pink with yellow patterned dress.

*knock, knock*

"Hello... Come in!" Levi's voice cheerful and happy.

"Your house is lovely!" She had a beautiful smile on her face.

"Oh! The chandeliers are gorgeous---"

Levi couldn't resist, he grabbed her and bit, but down hard, most likely braking her spine, as he drank, one single tear went done her face, his eyes more red than ever. Ymir was walking by...

"Can I have a bite! And the dress!"

He sort of nodded in agreement, and she quickly and silently walked over taking a bite into her ankle, lower lag area. When they were done he through the body in the trash can, knowing nobody would find the evidence.

11:30 P.M.

Levi was at the boys house again, mesmerized by his eyes and looks. The boy got out of bed and headed outside, this time talking. But Levi couldn't find words, he just wanted the boy to know what he looked like even though the boy looked scared, he told his to stop but didn't, he then screamed a name. A name that he new, an old name that will bring back good and bad memories.

The name was Hanji.