26

*SIERRA*

When I spotted my sister in the airport I dropped my backpack and literally pushed through crowds of people to get to her. When she was close enough to me I jumped up, wrapping my legs around her. She spun me around with tears running down her face.

"Sierra!" She cheered.

"Maria!" I yelled back.

She stopped spinning me, but I stayed wrapped around her, refusing to let go.

"Sierra I've missed you too, but I can't carry you for much longer."

"I don't care. Then we'll both fall." And we did, we fell right onto the carpeted airport floor and then started laughing.

Our parents approached us laughing and shaking their heads.

"When will the two of you grow up?" My dad asked, handing me my backpack.

"Never." Maria answered, and I nodded my head in agreement.

After we went to luggage pickup we walked out to the parking lot where my aunt waited for us.

"Aunty." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her.

"Hi princess." She said to me. "You look beautiful, how are you?"

"Good. You?"

"I'm great."

While Maria's in school she's living with aunt Milia since her house is ten minutes from campus. When I come up here...if I do, I'll be moving in.

"Oh my gosh, tell me about Julian. I wanna see pictures, text messages, everything!" Maria said as soon as I got out of the shower.

"Gosh, I'm tired, can we do this tomorrow? I already told you everything there is to know about him."

"I don't care. Hearing it over the phone and hearing it in person is so different."

I shook my head and sat down on the bed across from her. Julian is one of my favorite conversation topics.

"Well...I never did show you the video from when he asked me to homecoming."

"Oh yeah! Show me, I wanna see!"

As I looked through the camera roll on my phone, Maria randomly hugged me.

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe you're here right now!"

"Me either." I smiled.

Right now the trip was good and happy, but I knew that eventually she'd want to talk about my plan of moving in with her now that Julian is in my life. She's going to beg me to come to NY, I already know it. My sister's opinion means a lot to me, but her opinion alone won't be enough to persuade me.