~Chapter six~

Okay before we start this part I wanted to give a little quick shout out to my friend KittyK04 me and her are writing ••One Last Life•• together, so make sure to go check her and our story out! (It's located on my profile) But I hope you enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
••(Y/N) POV••
I looked at Carl my cheeks blushing and smiled at him my arms wrapping around his neck until we both realized the position we were in. I bet he could see it too, because his cheeks were a bright cherry red. "Um..ya sorry about that.." I said releasing my arms from his neck. He looked at me before smiling "No it's fine, just a little awkward.." He said embarrassed a bit.
   I looked at him my checks flushing a light pink. "Heh..ya I guess you have a good point," I said looking back down to the ground. "Hey, how about we go introduce you to the rest of the group!" he said smiling.
   "Sure why not!" I said laughing. As I quickly followed behind him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ya I sadly had to end it here well the chapter 😂 I have school so.. But as you guys all know I was in a soccer tournament and we WON :D But over 800 reads guys! That was so quick! Thank you guys so much love yooou!!! Huge shootout to KittyK04 she announced that I had all stars for that and I really appreciate it! Thanks see u next chapter!!!