~Chapter three~

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoy this chapter! Now we get to see more Carl (^з^)-
~Carl's POV~
  Oh god I just embarrassed myself like really bad in front of (Y/N). I mean she is actually really pretty with her (h/c) hair and her sparkling (e/c) eyes, and her cherry red lips.Oh my god why am I even thinking to myself, she'll probably never like me anyway...
~(Y/N) POV~
  I looked at Carl my face really flushed, well um that was a little embarrassing. We both stared at each other in a awkward silence until I decided to break the silence."So um, who was that guy who chased after that girl?" I said raising an eyebrow.
  "Oh yeah, that was my dad his name is Rick, and the girl he was chasing after her name was Sophia she's Carol's daughter," Carl said. "Oh..do you think um Sophia will come back, I mean not trying to be weird just for her mother's sake," I said not trying to sound rude, I mean it must stink to lose your child and for a child to lose his or her mother or father...Oh yeah I lost both my parents. "I'm sure she will I mean my dad went to chase after her, but I wanna get to know about you, you know before the apocalypse happened." Carl said smiling a bit, I looked at him raising an eyebrow," And why would you wanna know about my past?" I said giving a childish smirk. Carl immediately blushed," Um.. well I just  wanna get to know you.." He said his cheeks a cherry red, I smiled at him.
  I was about to say something until Rick ran through the bushes, without Sophia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh no! Rick doesn't have Sophia what's gonna happen next! I'll try to update Friday I have a lot of tests this week! Thanks hope you enjoyed! (')