~Chapter four~

Woot woot! Chapter four, if your wondering about the gif I chose don't worry I just though he looked so cute! (*ω) Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~(Y/N) POV~
Everything seemed silent as soon as Rick returned..without Sophia. Even though I never even got to meet her it still seemed surprising, how must her mother feel about this knowing that her daughter was out there all alone..just like me. I have to look past that now, the past is the past love is just a mistake, I mean yes I like Carl but in a friendly way not in a romantic way, I don't know anymore I mean Carl is kind of cute actually really cute.
But right now in this type of world, I don't have time for love or anything including boys.
Everyone looked towards Rick eyes widened, it seemed as if everyone trusted him to bring Sophia back. Suddenly a short grayed hair women ran through everyone, running up to Rick questioning him. "Where's Sophia!? I s she okay?" She said, "Carol it's fine I left her by the stream real quick so I can get the walkers away from her, although I though she would come back here..I told her where to go." Rick said looking back at the woods.
We all looked at Rick before Carol cried," We have to go get her back! Please Rick I can't leave my little girl out there all on her own!" She said eyes quickly feeling with tears. Now this is very depressing it makes me remember how my mother would always react when I his under my bed and she couldn't find me..
Flashback (YAY! :D)
I hid under my bed, smiling to my self. "Mom and Dad will never find me here!" I whispered to myself excitedly, mom and dad both wanted me to help wash the dishes but I don't want to...I did it yesterday anyway •_•
Suddenly I heard mom bust through the door almost in tears before I heard her cry out, "(Y/N) where are you!" She said tears quickly leaving her eyes. "(M/N) I'm sure she's fine, I bet she's just trying to hide from doing her chores," my dad said looking at mom. "What if she's not! (F/N) I can't lose her..she's my little girl! The light through my darkness the one thing that makes me happy while you're at work.." Mom said tears escaping her eyes.
Right there I ran out of under the bed, tears escaping my eyes frantically. I immediately ran to my mom and dad hugging my mom as tight as I could, crying into her stomach. Right there was when I realized family and love was all what every human being needed.
End of flashback ~
I looked down at my shoes, tears escaping my (E/C) orbs, I saw my tears drip down onto the road. I could tell Carl noticed because immediately looked at me, worry feeling his eyes. "(Y/N) are you okay?" He said,until I grabbed him and hugged him as tight as I could crying into his chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The feels (;'□)/  sorry I was dealing with the feels of this chapter made me sad :( If you can't feel them sorry I must be weird :P anyway I hoped you enjoyed! BTW if you want to feel the same feeling I did listen to say something from A Great Big World from the flashback all the way to the ending.