~Chapter one~

Okay before we start this chapter takes place in season 2 episode 1, I had to watch the episode over again on Netflix though , anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

(Y/N) ~ POV
This completely sucked...I'm all by myself...alone on a highway.
'No I need to look at the bright side of this..wait there is no bright side..you're so stupid (Y/N) -_-' I thought to myself.
I continued to walk for what seemed forever, once in a while I'll be lucky to even search in a car. I grabbed my gun and held my backpack up on my back.I walked towards one of the cars, grabbing the handle of the car door pulling it open.
I searched through the car because maybe..maybe I can find food, water, something that'll help me survive. I can't trust no one and I mean no one even the kindest of people I can't trust..not ever since..the "incident" to this day it scars me. But I have to look past that anyway I'm better off alone right?
I searched through the car finding a gronola bar and a water bottle, better then nothing right? I put down my backpack real quick putting the food and drink inside.
I looked out of the front windshield seeing something I never wanted to see again, a group of people. "Are you freaking kidding me?" I muttered anger filling my voice, I stood up ready to head the other direction, until I saw a huge herd of walkers. Well my day just keeps getting better and better.. I ran the other direction the herd was going until I saw that group was getting closer to where I was at, 'crap crap crap crap..' I repeatedly thought to myself.
Carl ~ POV
Great we're all stuck here until Dale's trailer gets fixed. Hopefully we wouldn't have to wait that long..though it seems as if it was taking forever (╥_╥) I'm gonna die of boredom.
We were all just sitting there, searching through cars until we saw a huge herd coming towards us. "Carl get down!" Dad hissed, I immediately crawled under a car looking over at dad as he put his finger over his mouth signaling me to be quiet. Of course I listened, I'm not getting eaten by walkers today!
I layed under the car, shuffling a bit to at least get a bit comfortable. Suddenly I saw a foot.. It wasn't a walker, it was a girl!
The walkers continued to get closer, so I had to do the only thing that came into my mind. I grabbed her foot and pulled her under the car with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG I finished chapter one! I'm so happy, I really do hope you enjoyed this part! I'll try to have the next part next Friday, Thanks!