Merry Christmas Guys!! Yea, I said Christmas... What are you gonna do about it?

Bloody_Kandy: Anyway, I dare Offender to kiss the first person who walks through the door.

*Jacaline walks in the door*

Offender: *leans Jacaline back like in drama movies and kisses her*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SarahBarisas: Guys, what would you do if you came across Purple Guy from Five Nights At Freddy's?

Slender: I'd show him how to kill children properly...

Splendor:  D:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happygamer: Splendy throw a party for all creepy pastas and commenters!! Yayyy!!

Splendy: YAAAAY *insert party Dino roar here :D*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CreepyDoll: I said OFFENDER to prank him...

Slender: Hate to break it to you but... *sigh* I'll say it once more... He's dead!

Splendor: *slaps Slender* STFU!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toxic_Gummybearz: I dare you, Trender man, to allow me these make you a suit from all of your good fabrics! Oh, you have to wear it afterwards! (I'm a terrible seamstress XD)

Trender: Uhh... I-I guess y-you can... T-Try...

*time skip*

Trender: I-It's really not that bad at all. Just a little more practice and you will be great! *smile*

Toxic_Gummybearz: *shows poison ivy plant* Splendor! I, Toxic_Gummybearz, dare you to PLUCK off a leaf of THIS very plant and EAT it! C:

Splendor: *takes a long leaf and puts half of it in his mouth*

Offender: *slowly takes lighter and lights the end like a candle*

Splendor: *starts to laugh*

Toxic_Gummybearz: Slenderman... Well... *snaps fingers* I got it! I dare YOU, Mr. Slendy Bendy Man, to... Run around one of your brothers rooms... Naked. (Dun dun dun)

Slender: *Dr. Evil from Austin Powers voice* How bout No...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Invader_Raz: J-Just t-to b-be m-mean, I d-dare Slender t-to kiss Offender >😀

Offender: Yuck! No way!!

Slender: Is that your OTP or something...?*uncomfortable* Ok just... One fricken *quickly kisses Offender for one mili second and sticks sponge in his ripped open mouth..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Papyrus_Blade: Hey ladies! What do you think about the franchise Harry Potter?! Follow up question, what house would you classify as? *leaves book because of lack of attention*

Slender: We don't know anything about Harry Potter...

Offender: Dufuq? What house?

Splendor: You might have to tell us what that means. *smiles innocently*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adair: *rolls around on floor* Hey, who's your fav character from FNaF? Mines Vincent, cause he murders people....

Slender: Freddy... All of them...

Splendor: All of the bunnies!! Except for the gay one .... *glares at a picture of Toy Bonnie*

Trender: Toy Chica

Offender: My favorite is Foxy... And Toy Chica *smiles devilishly*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah : Merry Christmas y'all!!! :D
I keep thinking that Slender is Dr. Evil and mini me is Splendor XD I dunno why!! XDD FRICKEN ROTATING CHAIR!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!! XDD