Day Two (Part Two): Kinky Stuff Happens

Dark Looked At His Sleepy Pet, "Hey, Seán..." Dark Asked. Jack Opened One Eye, "Yea?" Jack Replied. "Uh, I Was Wondering... Do You Want Me To Dominate You?" Dark Said, Jack Blushed And Shook His Head. "Heh, Why'd I Even Ask?" Dark Chuckled, "I Don't Know...." Jack's Face Was Red. "Seán, Are You Alright? You Look Redder Than A Tomato!" Dark Laughed, "I-I'm Fine..." Jack Started Stuttering. "Let's Just Go To Your Room...." Dark Picked Up The Smaller Male And Carried Him To His Room. "Dark!" Jack Said, "What?" Dark Placed Jack On His Bed. "What Are You Doing?!" Jack Asked, "Look, Seán, I Want You To Be Mine... And It's So Hard To Get You To Be Mine..." Dark Locked The Door, "Really?" Jack Said, Tilting His Head. Dark Nodded, "Well, It Might Hurt, But Okay, Make... Make Me Yours..." Jack Felt A Lump In His Throat, But He Had To Do It. "Really?" Dark Was Astonished, But Decided To Go For It. Jack Began Taking Off His Clothes, So Did Dark. When They Were Both Undressed, Dark Shoved Jack Into His Drawer, pressing up against it. Dark Soon Started Pushing Into Jack, "Ahh~!" Jack Moaned. Dark Started Picking Up His Speed, And The Sound Of Skin Slapping Together Was Heard. "Dark~!" Jack Dug His Fingernails Into The Wood Of His Drawer. Dark Released Into Jack, Who Moaned And Panted Heavily. Jack And Dark Threw Themselves On The Bed. "Heh..." Dark Was Satisfied, And Jack Was Fast Asleep. Dark Smiled At Jack And Cleaned Up, He Soon Left The Room.