Day One: Service And Love

The First Day, Jack Had To Serve Darkiplier, Who Is The Opposite Of Markiplier, Mark Was Jack's Best Pal. By Giving Him Everything He Desired, "Hello, Dearest..." Dark Said. "I Look Like An Idiot..." Jack Grumbled, "Well, Would You Rather Have A Thong, Or This..." He Said. "The Dress Is Fine, No Thongs For Me...." Jack Blushed And Glared At Dark, "Heh..." Dark Chuckled. "Now, The First Thing I Desire.... Hmmm, Is.... You." Dark Laughed Hysterically, "What!?" Jack Blushed Madly. "You Heard Me..." Dark Said, "Damn You..." Jack Mumbled. "C'mon, Lovely..." Dark Smirked, Jack Groaned, Taking The Dress Off. Once Jack Got Out Of His Costume, Dark Picked Him Up And Sat Him On His Lap. "Such A Little Rose You Are..." Dark Tangled His Fingers In Jack's Green Hair, He Kissed Jack Passionately. "Mmm..." Jack Was Moaning Angrily Inside Dark's Mouth, Dark Split The Kiss And Smiled. "Go And, Take A Break..." Dark Said, Smirking. "Thanks..." Jack Said, Fixing The Maid's Dress. Jack Walked To His Room, He Slammed The Door And Locked It, Scrambling To Find His Phone. He Quickly Put Felix On The Line. "Hey, Bro! Why Are You Calling?" Felix Said, "I Need Your Help! PLEASE!" I Said. Jack Turned To See Ink Coming From Under His Door. "Jack?" Felix Asked, "FELIX! HELP-" The Call Cut Out Before He Finished, Dark Grabbed Jack's Wrist. "Strike One..." He Said, Taking Off The Maid's Dress. He Pulled His Pants Down, Along With His Boxers, Dark Began Taking Off The Rest Of The Outfit, Including Jack's Briefs. Jack's Legs Were Forced Apart And Dark Pushed In As Quickly As He Could, Thrusting As Fast As He Could Go. "PLEASE! DARK! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" Jack Screamed, "Too Late For Apologies..." Dark Said, Continuing The Thrusts. "JUST TAKE MY PHONE!" Jack Shouted, Dark Pulled Out, Smirking With Delight. "Thanks For The Idea..." Dark Said, Rubbing Jack's Sweaty Chest. Jack Curled Into A Ball And Started Crying, 'This Is Just Torture, Pure Torture....' Jack Thought. "P-Please.... Dark, I'm Just Not Up For This..." Jack Choked On Cries, Tears Streaming Down His Cheeks. "Jack, Hey.... I'll Put You Into Bed!" Dark Said, He Soon Formed Something Out Of Ink: Some Footie Pajamas... "It May Be, A Little Uncomfortable, But, It's All I Could Do..." Dark Said, Handing Jack His Briefs. He Gave The Ink Footie Pajamas To Jack, He Slid Them On. "T-Thank You...." Jack Said, Dark Picked Up The Irishman And Set Him In Bed, "I'll Just Sleep On A Smoke Cloud..." Dark Formed A Smoke Cloud. "Night, Pet..." Dark Kissed Jack's Forehead, Before Hopping On His Smoke Cloud. "Heh...." Jack Said, Closing His Eyes.