Day Two: Snuggly Bunnies

Dark Woke Up, Jumping Off The Black And Smokey Ink Cloud He Slept On. He Saw His Little Pet, Sound Asleep, Dark Smiled Weakly. He Ruffled Jack's Soft Green Hair, Before Heading Out Of His Room. When He Turned The Doorknob, He Heard A Soft Little Yawn. Jack Had Woken Up, "Hey, Seán..." Dark Said. "Hi..." Jack Smiled While He Rubbed His Eyes, He Stood Up. "Ow! Ugh, My Back Hurts!" Jack Squeaked, Dark Was Startled. "C'mon, Seán... I'll Give You A Massage...." Dark Helped Jack Out Of His Room, Sitting Him On The Sofa. Dark Started Rubbing Jack's Shoulders, This Made Jack Moan With Pleasure, He Blushed A Dark Shade Of Red. "S-Sorry!" Jack Said, Dark Smiled. "It's Fine... I May Have Rammed Into You Too Hard Yesterday..." Dark Chuckled, Jack Blushed Madly After Remembering That Moment. "Eh, I Was Embarrassed When That Happened... I've Never Had Any Male Dominate Me.... Or Anyone..." Jack Said, Shrugging His Shoulders. "I Think My Back Pain Is Gone..." Jack Said, Standing Up. "I Gotta Go Wash Up..." He Walked To The Bathroom, Dark Looked At Jack, Seeing A Rather Dirty Thought In His Head, He Smirked At The Thought. Dark Disappeared Into Smoke, Thinking About The Thought. Jack Stripped Down And Got In The Shower, While Dark's Smoke (Actually Dark Turned Into His Smoke!), Started Seeping Through The Door. "Ugh, I Got Ink All Over Me..." Jack Said To Himself, He Started Coughing. Dark's Smoke Got Inhaled By Jack, And The Side Effects Of Inhaling His Smoke Can Lead To Sickness. "Holy Crap... There's Smoke Everywhere..." Jack Coughed Even Harder, He Grabbed The Towel And Wrapped It Around His Body. Jack Ran Out Of The Bathroom, Shutting The Door Behind Him. "Screw That..." He Said, Dark Appeared On The Sofa Again. "Hey, Seán...." Dark Waved, "Hi- ACHOO!" Jack Sneezed, Shivering. "I'll Be Right Back..." Jack Walked To His Room To Change, He Came Back Wearing Briefs. "Seán! You Can't Just Be Wearing Just That! Here." Dark Summoned Green Fluffy Bunny Footie Pajamas, With A Hood. "Dark, You Want Me To Wear This?" Jack Asked, Dark Nodded Slowly. Jack Put On The Pajamas, Sneezing Again. "Come Have A Seat..." Dark Said, Standing Up. He Walked Over To Jack And Picked Him Up, Setting Jack Down With Him. Jack Put His Head On Dark's Shoulder, Closing His Eyes. Dark Smiled, His Irish Pet Was Happy With Him.