00.

ZERO ; BLACK VEIL

     Little did she remember from her past.

     If it weren't for the occasional vague images of forgotten places and faces flashing through her fractured mind, Evan would have thought she grew up within the safe, white walls of WICKED.

     The day she was found in the middle of nowhere was a blur to the young girl. Her recollection was foggy and grim, hardly anything left to be recovered. The countless times she had been asked what she could remember from her former life — events, people, objects — it was always to no avail.

     And because she could not remember anything specifically, it was safe to say Evan trusted WICKED and everyone working for it. She did not know anything else apart from where she found herself. She did not know any other people except for those who surrounded her day in, day out.

     They learned her everything there was to know about the environment they lived in — known as the Scorch, and basic knowledge about the building. And in return, it was expected from Evanna that she would share everything she could remember from her past life.

     Although it seemed as though this trust worked both ways, there were hidden secrets within WICKED from which Evan knew nothing about. They claimed it was for her own protection, how it were things she was not yet ready to know of.

     Skeptical had she always been, but it was her home, and the people who withheld these things from her were the ones she grew up with — the ones she could remember, at least — so the girl had dismissed the concept a long time ago. Eventually forgotten completely.

     That was until, with the help of a group of peculiar boys who were as curiosity-driven as her, Evan found out the truth behind the name 'WICKED'.

⊡⊡⊡⊡

disclaimer: I do NOT own The Scorch Trials. Any plot, dialogue and characters regarding the movie storyline of TST belong to James Dashner and yadayadayada--you get the drill. I DO, however, own Evanna and her storyline. Please do not copy her in any way whatsoever. I'm sure all you wonderful people are creative enough to come up with something original.

SURPRISE!! 

aye, so i've been working on this for a while and i'm really excited for this because, although the book was my favorite, this movie was amazing and i absolutely loved it. 

Merry Christmas everyone!

-Ilayda