Chp 16- Unexpected Feelings

Sorry short chpter but enjoy!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still a little worried about Zacky he seemed....upset and i don't even know why i was worried. But that wasn't the only thing on my mind i was so excited about my date i just didn't know what to do, didn't know what to where, Hell i didn't even know where we are going. We still all sat in the kitchen and Jimmy cleaned the muffins pans because that's my rule. You take the last bit of food you wash the dishes and jimmy couldn't get enough of me and Peyton's muffins. I was kinda of zoned out thinking about everything and Peyton tugged at my arm and pulled me all the wy to her and Matt's room and snapped me out of my daze. I shot up and looked around surprised to see where i was but then calm.

"Whats wrong with you!?" she asked

"Nothing!" i replied quickly

"don't lie to me, i know that face and that tone!" she pointed out sharply to me

"Ughhh, its complicated!" i moaned

"Whats complicated, whats wrong!" she asked demanding

"I-i-i" i stammered

"Spit it out ugh!" she grabbed a pillow and whacked me with it, i couldn't help but to laugh.

"Uh, i woke up this morning...;" i started to tell

"ANDDDDDD!" she asked loudly, i shushed her witch earned me another blow with a pillow and me laughing because i couldn't take it seriously.

" I woke up and Brian wasn't in the bed!" i started to say

"What is so bad about that he probably got up went downstairs and watched tv or something." she said trying to relieve me of what i think she thought was just paranoia.

"No he wasint IN the bed....zacky was" i said the last part fast

"WHATTT!" she asked loudly.

"Hush someone is going to get curious and listen to us!" i said fast.

"Oh, sorry" she said this time whispering."why was Zacky in your bed!" she whisper yelled

"I dont know i dont remember anything"i whisper yelled back.

"what are you going to do!" she asked

"I don't know its not like i have feelings for Zack he was just in bed...with me.."i said

"I cant believe this!" she said

Oh shit shes mad

"Your like in the best situation ever!" she yelled with a grin

I looked at her surprised

"What the hell?" i asked her

"I mean your only stuck in between the two dreamiest guys ever!, besides matt of course" she added in grinning

"This isnt a good situation for me!" i yelled at he whopping her with a pillow and she whopped me back i just pouted.

"Just let things work out is all i can say" she told me smoothly

"I guess so" i replied in a questioning smart ass way.

"Ok things will be fine, only me, you, and Zacky know so we should be fine" she winked at me.she walked out of the room and down the stairs, then I walked out of the room and looked at Zacky's door. I walked slowly towards it and reached for the knob but stopped myself and pulled my hand away letting it drop at my side. I threw my head up and sighed. Then i slowly went down the stair to brian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ZACKYS POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian walked over to Katie and asked her about their date in a very weird way my mood changed and i got upset. Man I'm loosing my touch. I just walked up to my room to think things over. As i walked i felt eyes on my back. I didn't look back though a ran up the stairs and opened the door to my room. i walked in the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face. i looked in the mirror at my pitiful self....What the hell is wrong with you dude. I walked out and went to my bed. i jumped on it with my face down in the pillow. i heard someone walk up the stairs. I sat up then i heard a door close. i sat there waiting for someone to reopen the door but it was probably jimmy and Vicki getting something on...*WINK WINK VICKI XDXD*....i finally decided to walk out of my room and back downstairs so nothing seems suspicious. The i heard a shout from the room...Matt's room...

"WHATTT!" i heard someone shout it sounded like Peyton

"Hush someone is going to get curious and listen to us!" someone said, i know that voice, Katie

I pressed my ear against the door

"Oh, sorry" she said this time whispering."why was Zacky in your bed!" i heard her try to whisper but failing

"I dont know i dont remember anything" Katie Fail whispered back

"what are you going to do!"  Peyton asked

"I don't know its not like i have feelings for Zack he was just in bed...with me.." Katie said quietly 

I backed away from the door. My hear lurched, and it hurt, WHY DID IT HURT, i don't have feelings for her either! or i didn't..... No i don't. Ugh i got to quit doing that. I shook my head at myself and walked back into my room. and i put my face in my hands. i heard the door open again and someone walk down the stairs, then i heard footsteps they came closer, and closer. i looked up then they stopped i saw a shadow it sat there then it moved and then i heard them walk away down to the stairs. i put my face back in my hands and left my self to clear my mind over what was said...but then it just repeated.... its not like i have feelings for zack....