Chp 13- Florida!!!

BACK TO KATIES POV

After spending the whole night in a seat i was really sore but oh well we were finally in Florida! I honestly love florida and plan to live here when im older.It is Monday morning. We stopped to get breakfast at KeKes breakfast cafe. Breakfast was really quiet no one said anything we just ate and hopped back on the bus. We were all stuffed full and miserable. I just felt like i wanted to throw up, im pretty sure everyone else felt the same after eating those giant stacks of fruit and whipped cream toppoed pancakes. It was really humid in the spring month of May as it started to warm up it just got worse to be outside with how muggy it was. Besides the heat we were to the hangout shortly. It was right on Daytona Beach with the white powdered sand and the rolling tides with nice 4 foot calming waves. Perfect day to spend at the beach.......Light Bulb!

As we settled into the house witch had 5 rooms, I shared with Bri, Peyton with matt, Vicki with Jimmy, Zacky in one, and Johnny in another. As you came into the door down a little halway it opened up to a large open airy living room with a huge flat scren and a wall of windows opening up to the salty warm summer breeze and the sounds and veiws of the ocean. to the right was a decent size kitchen with a spare dinning room and a door leading to the most amzing cars ever and to the right a hallway with two rooms, a pool/games room and then a band room with equiptement and other musical items. Up the stair were all the rooms and bathrooms. It was like a dream house.

I walked and stared out the windows at the water. Someone came from behind...Brian...He wrapped his arms around my torso...

"what are you looking at?" he muttered in my ear

"My dream beach in a dream house" i said back

"Oh really?..you like it here?" he asked

"Like it here....I LOVE it here!!" i raised my voice

He chuckled

"Can we go to the beach?" i asked

"we are at the beach" he said laughing slightly

"no i mean like on the beach like a hang out with a fire and going to splash in the water and whatever else you do at the beach...?" i said in a childish way wanting to be a little girl who loves the beach

"Well why not!" he said happily

"ok well ill have to go shopping and get a swimming suit..." i said

"ok no problem" he said and let go of me walked away and came back

"heres a card for whatever you need go ahead and buy you some more clothes or anything else...." he trailed of and smiled a crooked smile. i just smiled back and then kissed him lightly...

"Thanks" i said quietly

"BREAK IT UP YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS!" zacky yelled walking down the stairs

I looked at him with the Bitch stare and rolled my eyes. Peyton then walked down the stairs with Matt right behind her.

"Sooooo... What we doing today?" Peyton asked casualy

"We are going to Hang out on the beach!" i said excited

"Awee....." Peyton said

I looked at her weirdly

"I dont have a swim suit" as in reply to my look

"Well thats why we are going Shopping!" i said sarcastically

"WE LOVE SHOPPING!" peyton yelled sarcastically back

we both laughed. Vicki Johnny and Jimmy then walked down stairs

"Why are you two so Giggly!" Jimmy asked with a crazy smile on my face that kind of scared me