Chp 4-during and after

As said before they started off with bat country. Leading off with a couple other songs. They played crossroads, peytons favorite at the moment, she was really happy, time was flying and we wanted it to be slower. Guess thats how it is when your having fun. Before you knew it the seven where saying their good nights to the crowd and you just hear screaming roars of encore but time didnt persist. They guys ran off the stage in a hurry and one by one gave us high fives. Brian looked a little down so i went over and notioned for a high five he looked at me and his hand met mine and he drew away quickly. I woundered to my self if he had a problem. I didnt mention it so nothing turned awkward on me.

"How did yo ulike the concert!" matt asked more so directed to peyton.

"AMAZING" she yelled in a sing song voice

Everyone just laughed. In the midest Johnnys phone started ringing. He looked at his screen and answered

"what the hell do you want!" answered johnny

wow what a way to answer the phone  i thought to myself. All you heard was the faded voice over the phone as the moment of silence persisted.

"It went fine, why do you care!" he asked with a pissy look on his face

"NO NO dont you dare! Listen to me" he started yelling

"God damn it she hung up!" he raised his voice

"Your sister?" asked Matt

"Yeah" replied johnny

"Does johnny not like his wittle sister caring about him" i said in a baby voice

Peyton laughed.

"Oh my God! i wuv it when you do that voice" She said in a high squeaky voice.

We all laughed

"My sister is on her way over right now!" Johnny said as if he was going to fall out and die

"So what are you girls doing tonight!" asked Zacky

"Nothing much" i replied " told my parents i was staying at a friends after the concert and peyton told hers she was staying with me"

"So you dont have to be home?" asked Matt a forming grin on his face

peyton just smiled when he smiled. In my mind i was thinking she was thinking about his "adorable dimples".

"Anyone up for the After Party" jimmy said stressing the after party and winking

Then you heard a loud pounding knock.

"Johnny! let me IN!" yelled a loud voice from behind the door.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled Johnny

Not like she listened in came a girl not to short but shotter than jimmy. She had the emo/skater look with fiery red hair snake bites and a really cool tattoo sleve. She immediatly introduced herself to me and peyton.

"Hi im Vicki" she said in a hyped voice like something great just happened to her.

"Told you i was coming!" she said in the i want to annoy you voice. Johnny just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

'So what going on here, who are these two?" she asked pointing at us

"Im katie" i said

"And im peyton" peyton followed up.

"Cool Nice to meet you guys!" she said excited

"Ok so what are we going to do!" asked jimmy "are we going to sit here or go get some booze after the great show!"

All the guys repliedb with a hell yeah. Us girls just tagged along. We loaded up on thier tour bus. Matt was driving and peyton sat up next to matt. The rest piled up on the really long couch up against the wall and me and vicki sat in the table chairs.