80

This is actually about one quote that I found on Internet and that I absolutely despise. So, here, listen to my opinion on this quote:

Wake the f*ck up:
Depression is not special,
Anxiety is not cute,
Self harm scars are not beautiful,
Suicide is not poetic,
Eating disorders are not glamorous,
Don't pretend you have hallucinations.
You f*cking don't want any of these.
Mental illness are not romantic so stop treating them that way.

Now, here is my opinion.

Wake the f*ck up:
I'm already awake.
Depression is not special,
I know that, moron.
Anxiety is not cute,
I have anxiety attacks time to time, and it's definitely not cute, but you can't yell at me for having attacks. It's not like I want them anyway.
Self harm scars are not beautiful,
Excuse me, but people who self harm never do that for being beautiful. They have reason.
Suicide is not poetic,
If someone you know ever said that, slap that idiot across face. Suicide is not poetic. It's sad, and if anyone ever said this to you, it doesn't mean you have to make people with this kind of thoughts hate themselves more then they already do.
Eating disorders are not glamorous.
Actually, even celebrities who have eating disorders try to get rid of them. Eating disorders, like anorexia, can kill you. I used to know one girl who died because of anorexia.
Don't pretend that you have hallucinations.
And how can say that I'm pretending, bitch/bastard?
You f*cking don't want any of these.
Honestly, I agree with this part. You don't want any of these above. Believe me, if you got any of these up there, your life will become only trying to hide your problem. But I absolutely despise when people start to hate someone because of depression or eating disorders or because some stupid reason. Who, know, maybe tomorrow you'll be the one who will cry in your room, tying to not take your f*cked up life, plus, someone who you used to trust will hate you! Beautiful, isn't it? (Oh, sarcasm, beautiful sarcasm...)
Mental illness are not romantic, so stop treating them that way.
Excuse me, but you wake the f*ck up! Most people who really have something of these up there, don't want it! Who ever made this, I have message for you! You wake the fuck up!