7

To everyone that want to kill themselfs.
From my heart:

Don't kill yourself. Don't cut your skin.
Don't skip meals. Don't hate yourself.
I don't know you and you don't know me. We're never going to meet.
But don't kill yourself. Whoever you are, you are perfect. You are fucking beautifull. They say that you're fat? Laugh at there's face.
They say that you're ugly?
Ask them what is definision of beauty.
They said that you are quitter?
Tell them that you are stronger that they'll ever be.
And you know what else?
That is true.
You want to kill yourself? Just close your eyes and think about how strong you were. How strong you are. Don't cut your skin. Your skin is beautifull as well. You are fucking beatifull. Inside and outside. And you know all that fancy bitch's? Fuck them. They are dumb daddy's girls. They bully you? Laugh at there's face and say them word's from your heart. ''Fuck you.''
Just say that. And if they punch you, you punch them harder.
They yell at you?
Yell at them louder.
They push you?
Push them harder.
They hurt you once?
Break them, destroy them and kill them. Twice.

You know why?
Because you deserve to be happy. You deserve to live your life. Because you are you.
Silly, funny, childish, shy, mean, rude, however you are, you are motherfucking beautifull you. No one else.

This was straight from my heart. Lituraly.