66

Another story/quote inspired by song. Name of song is Demons by Imagine Dragons. Just let the song and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in hug, comforting each other. You were feeling my heart beats, a heat of my body under the clothes. I pulled away, you smiled, looking at my eyes.

When you feel my heat,
Look into my eyes,
It's where my demons hide,

Don't get too close,
It's dark inside,
It's where my demons hide,

You were looking into my eyes, searching for spark that every single eye that you saw before have. I simply looked back at you, searching for demons that every person have. Everyone have light and bright side, but some souls have dark side stronger then bright side. I searched for demons, but all I could see was sparkling fire of life. I quietly growl, so quietly that you didn't even heard it. I wasn't looking for another human, I was looking for someone who's demons play well with mines. And you weren't that person. You just kept staring into my eyes, now slightly scared when you didn't saw life in them. I lean closer to your ear, whispering in gentle voice: "Don't get too close, it's dark inside."

At the curtain's call,
It's the last of all,
When the lights fade out,
All the sinners crawl.

You are human. You aren't what I want. You aren't what I need. I don't need another sinner. Light starts to fade, before you shiver. I simply smirked, all curtains are down.

No matter what we breed,
We still are made of greed.
This is my kingdom, come,
This is my kingdom, come!

It's too late. You're in trap now. You may create a lot of breed, but in the end, you're still made of greed. You are in my horrific kingdom of death and blood. 

Your eyes, they shine so bright,
I wanna save that light.
I can't escape this now,
Unless you show me how.

But still. Your eyes are so beautiful. So bright light in it. I want to save that light. I wanna watch them forever and ever. I can't escape this hell. I can't control my demons. And you can't save me. So, I will save you from world. But not before I carve your eyes out. I want that light. I want it.

This is mine. I hope you're enjoying!