DARKNESS

Regina sat up banging her nose on Robins for head.

"Ow." Robin let out a weak chuckle while rubbing his head.

"Regina!" Emma engulfed her friend in a hug. "You're okay!"

"I think that brings the sleeping curse count in out family up to four." She groaned, trying to wriggle out of Emma's grip. Robin joined in the hug. "Can't breathe." She gasped. They jumped back so she could take in a few breaths. Robin held onto her hand as if he didn't she would disapear. Emma couldn't blame him though, that was highly possible in Storybrook. "Did I miss much?" Regina questioned.

"Lily and Maleficent have been reunited." Emma annouced. Killian gave her shoulders a squeeze.

"Indeed they have." A voice said. They whipped around to see the two standing together.

"What are you doing here? " Regina asked her former mentor. Regina had looked up to Maleficent for many years, that was until she ended up a dragon under the library.

"Well we have decided on a civil way to get revenge." Emma's hands shot out in front of her ready to attack if needed.

"Don't worry, you won't need those." Killian got a bad feeling in his stomach as did Regina and Robin.

"What?" Emma was confused by the remark but, not for long. Before Emma or Regina could do anything Magic came and knocked her to the ground. Regina shot a return strike at the pair but they were already gone. Instead she singed the hospital wall. Oh well. She thought, I'll just get an angry letter from Whale or something.

"Emma." Killian knelt down beside her. Her eyes fluttered open. Killian stared happily into her beautiful eyes. Emma stared back. Killian could tell something was off though. Instead of the confidence she usually had, she had a sort of scared and blank expression. "Emma?" Killian repeated.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?!?"