NEW ARRIVALS

Emma swan sat in the Storybrook sheriff's station flipping through files. Hopelessly looking for a lead on the author. Operation mongoose had been going for a few months but they still hadn't found a thing. She decided to head to the mayors office where her son would be waiting with his other mom Regina.
" Have you guys found anything yet?"
" No." Henry replied wiping chocolate glazed donut off his face.
" How about the fairies?" Regina asked hoping she could be useful.
"Belle found a spell that can get them out."
" Ok so are they out yet?" Killian voice sounded behind them.
"No but-"
" Well let's get on with it love."
"Henry stay here and see what you can find." Regina smiled at her son and kissed him on the forehead while reaching around him to get her coat. "Let's go!"
They left the mayors office and headed for the forest picking up Belle along the way. she carried a box containing Merlin's hat and the dark one's dagger that brought back so many bad memories. As Regina preformed the ceremony to release the fairies Hook just hoped that it would work. Thankfully it did. In all the exitement nobody noticed the black smoke seeping out of the small box. Regina, Emma, Hook and Belle headed back into town where a special friend was waiting for them.
"A hell beast?"Regina screamed over the cries of the awful creature.
" I'm sure the savior and the evil queen can handle a bloody hell beast." Hook stated getting out of the way.
"Can we drop the e-word already?" Regina huffed angrily. Together Emma and Regina stunned the hell beast. Sadly they didn't kill it. As Regina and Emma went back to the office Regina got a suspicious phone call.
" Who is it?" Asked Emma.
"It's the sea witch." She said smugly putting the phone on speaker.
" Glad to see you missed me too." Ursula explained how her and her partner in crime Cruella wanted to change.
"How can we believe you?" Emma asked. A shrill cry came from the distance.
"Is that a hell beast?" Ursula asked over the phone.
"Yes how did you know?"Regina asked anxiously.
"Because that's the same noise it made before it tried to kill me." Ursula told them exactly how to defeat it in exchange for two free tickets into Storybrook.
Emma and Regina chased the hell beast over the town line where it disintegrated into dust. Emma took the snow queen's scroll and threw it over the town line granting Cruella and Ursula free passage inside.
They would soon find out that doing just that would change their lives forever.

Plz comment your thoughts XOX