THE LOFT AND THE PIRATE

Emma stormed into her parents loft. Hook followed her inside. Emma had one thing on her mind while Hook had other intentions.
" Emma love, calm down. Why don't we talk for a bit."
"Hook this isn't the time."
"Uh without your father breathing down my neck? I bloody think this is the time." She turned around and put her hands on his hips. She moved them up to his neck and pulled him close so her lips were at his ear.
"There will be plenty of time for talking...for us in this new world." She brought his lips to hers and kissed him softly leaving him wanting more. Thoughts swirled around in his head. He had to help her family but he wanted this...her so badly. Before he could say another word to her Emma got a text.
"Regina found the page. Let's head back to the mansion." He took a deep breath preparing for all the heartbreak he would bring on himself.
"Swan I can't let you do this." Emma whirled around and looked him in the eye.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean this isn't right. You're a hero. Heroes don't betray their families to get what they want. I want you Emma and I thought I would do anything for you but I don't love this side of you." He fought to get the words out. "I can't go back to being a villain because no matter what anyone does villains don't get happy endings."
He was ready to leave and go to the diner when Emma's firm grip was on his arm.
"Killian I'm sorry but you have to understand what I'm going through. After what my parents did I can't trust them. I have Henry but once he finds out about all this he will be afraid of me. You're all I have. You're the only person I trust. The only person who trusts me and I will do whatever it takes not to lose you!" Tears welled in her eyes as the words came pouring out. Before she knew it she was bawling in his arms.
"Killian, I love you." The words came out of her mouth before she could think. They surprised the both of them. Hook looked into Emma's tear filled eyes.
"I love you too. With all my heart." Emma texted Regina back to meet them at the loft. Shortly after Robin and Regina appeared hand in hand at the front door.
Emma invited them in and immediately apologized for everything she had put them through. Together the Thief, the Queen, the Pirate and the saviour had con concocted a skeem that would finally stop their reign of terror. Their meeting came too a close when Cruella called Regina.
"Well darling did you find the page?"
"Yes we're all on our way back."
Regina hung up and looked at her friends with and evil grin.
"Let's put an end to these Queens once and for all."