christmas special not really

Lucy pov
Its almost Christmas and I really wanted to be with my whole family and some of my friends. 。^‿^。Anyways I woke up with the warm arms of my mate wrapped around me. What should I get the husband for Christmas because I know if I ask he is probably going to saw I want u for Christmas. He literally told me to wrap myself in a ribbon and well u see I'm not that kinky I know my dragon might love to but I'm pregnant and it's not going to happen.。^‿^。anyways I moved zeref's hand from around so I can get up and the only reason his hold was so loose on my was probably because u the morning sickness I have.I put on I big white sweater then open the balcony door to get some fresh air.I already knew I was super cold outside but I didn't know it was SNOWING. I have only seen snow with gray around and most of the time it's just ice but yea he can make snow.any who I stare in awe as I see snowflake slowly fall to the ground.

"Its beautiful just like u" I heard some say behind me.I didn't have to turn to know it was zeref because when he touched me I felt the tingles that he always is able to send through my body and make me shiver.he put his chin on my shoulder while his hands we're on both side of my stomach."Lucy aren't u cold it's a little chilly if u don't put on your dragon heat" he asked. Its not as cold as he thinks but I think the temperature is still enough to put us in our dragon hypernation.I did have to go back inside because zeref went all daddy daycare on me."can we go play in the snow later then"I ask hoping that I'm allowed by my husband who actually couldn't say no to let me go outside.

"sure Lucy"was all he said before he began to undress himself.and of course because I am who I am I closed my eyes and cover my face with my hands.I heard him chuckle and walk over to me,he held me waist and pulled me as close to him as I could get."oh my dear I can't wait til our children are born, one I want to see them and two I'm looking forward to being able to have u screaming my name and give me pleasure,I really miss the way u say when your in the heat of the moment"he said as his hand slowly made their way to my butt. As I felt his hand go slow against my skin I feel sparks and my body just starts to shake."oh Lucy u want that too don't u,and before u say no that not what your body is telling me"he said as he gave my butt a little squeeze. When he did that I swear I jumped on him,I wrapped my arms around his neck as I put my head by his mark.

"Hey love birds I need Lucy for setsuna,Lucy u told her that u would go shopping with her"I heard Zane say at the door."OK she is coming just give me like 15 minutes"zeref answered.and does anyone want to know what he with this time,for like 5 minutes zeref decided to have a make out session and then he took a shower with after letting me leave in peace.

Zeref pov
I miss my angel's body she is so tempting but I can't touch her because she is pregnant. I made sure after she left I took a cold shower to u know.anyways I went down to the living room to find eiji and Zane sitting watching tv, I join them because I'm bored but soon a little annoying cat came in the room.My mother was right she is a stick compared to my beautiful sexy,curvy Lucy ─‿─I think I'm a perv but I don't care when is comes to Lucy.

Amber pov
Finally the women who is forever in my way is not her and her friend he gone too.they left their men in the living room looking dazed.so I walked in but they all just looked at me then back at the tv but not lord zeref he was staring at me.I think he was checking me out he even smiled a bit, but he soon got up to go do paper work the others soon followed after him,one had to do his beta work while the other was training soldiers.I was left only but then again it have me the chance to paralize lord zeref.I brought him some tea and waited outside until he drunk it and if he tried to trick me I had some more buy I could just splash this on on him.

After I while I heard him coming to the door,"amber did- was all he could say before I poured my basically poison on him.he fell to the ground so I took my chance to drag him in the room and lock the door.

---------things about to go down and it might be a little sexual so I am Warning u

I then took off his clothes because I wanted lord zeref even if it meant that I raped him.he looked mad his head was not paralyze but the rest of his body was. I then proceeded to take off my clothes, I walked over and u know what I did I moved his hand and put it down there, but before anything else happened I heard the door burst open and I soon up against the wall.I heard growling and I felt claws around my next.

Lucy pov
I'm so glad I got back before anything happened, what if I came to late she would have basically raped my husband and I -I don't know what I would do.I had amber thrown in a cell and I was now in my room on my bed while zeref was taking a shower to get rid of amber's touch on his skin.when he was done he came out in a towel and walked to me.he opened he arms and wait for me to come in them,I slowly wobbled into his arms.my heart hurts when I thought about being a second late and she would have got the pleasure that was meant for me. I cried abit but zeref slowly stopped my world with a kiss

--------------
This has nothing to do with Christmas actually it's just a little fantasy that I made up like an hour ago