Special Christmas Chapter

Start from the beginning

"SEOKMIN, WHERE THE HELL AR--THERE YOU ARE!"

Soonyoung yelled, tears streaming down his face. "Babe, what happened!? Are you okay? How much does it hurt?" He asked. Seokmin explained everything to his boyfriend. Jeonghan told Soonyoung to stay and keep him company while he searcehd for the first aid kit.

Seokmin's cries grew louder and more pitiful. Soonyoung hugged him to comfort his boyfriend. Jeonghan came back with the first aid kit and treated Seokmin's wound. He winced in pain and held Soonyoung's hand tightly. Later on, Seokmin was a bit better already. He was back to his happy self but still, he was in pain. Soonyoung led him to his room to rest, while the other's continued to clean or do whatever they were doing.

Jeonghan went back down and passed by a rather, interesting sight. It was Jun and Minghao, kissing under the mistletoe. He smiled, but then he immediately remembered Hansol's feelings. What would happen if he saw them doing this? Just then, he heard the younger's voice behind him.

"Jeonghan Hyung, what happened to--"

After that, he heard feet running away. He turned around and chased after the boy. When he caught up to him, he was crying on the staircase. He sat beside him and hugged the boy tightly. Hansol cried on his chest and hugged him back.

After a while, his crying stopped. The older boy was still hugging the boy to his chest. He kissed the top of his head and stroked his hair. "Hansol, everything will be alright...Just try to enjoy the night. It's Christmas, isn't it? Just avoid Jun today." "O-okay Hyung. Thanks for comforting m-me..." The American boy said, sniffling.

They stood up and went to the washroom to wash Hansol's face. Since Hansol was very sad, Jeonghan did it for him. After they left the washroom, Jeonghan handed his Mac laptop to him to entertain himself. He refused and said he'd just decorate the tree with Seungkwan. The two seperated ways, one going to the kitchen, the other going to the living room.

Soon enough, everyone finished their jobs. The table was set, food was ready, tree had decorations, rooms were cleaned and members were chatting and laughing; though, they weren't complete. Hansol was in his room, crying his eyes out. Seungkwan noticed he wasn't there, so he went upstairs to look for his beloved crush. As soon as he left, Chan followed him, but he lost him when he went upstairs.

Chan found himself lost in the halls, searching for Hansol's room. It took him about two or three minutes to find the room, but finally, he found it. And what he saw, broke his heart.

It was Seungkwan kissing Hansol.

It seemed like Hansol was enjoying, so Chan left. He was happy that his crush was happy, but not with him. He left the hallway, in tears.

Chan found himself crying in his 'mother's' room. Which was of course, Jeonghan's room. He heard footsteps going towards the room. He didn't care whoever saw him in this state. Well, as long as it wasn't Hansol. But luckily, it wasn't, it was Jeonghan.

Chan stood up and hugged the older boy. "H-Hyung..." He managed to say. Jeonghan sighed and stroked his hair and patted his back. "Chan, What happened?" He said, smiling pitifully at the boy. "I saw Seungkwan standing up, s-so I followed him. I got lost in the h-hallways, but then I came across Hansol's room. S-Seungkwan was k-k-kissing Hans-sol..." He said, tearing up once again but then when he said the last sentence, he cried. Jeonghan hugged the little maknae and patted his back. Once he calmed down, Jeonghan kissed his forehead and helped wash his face.

Later, Jisoo called everyone over for dinner. Jeonghan came down, holding the hand of Chan. Jeonghan smiled at his lover, while Jisoo pouted in jealousy. Jeonghan giggled at his jealousy and went over to the Catholic boy.

"Hey honey~ Don't get jealous, I love you and only you." He said nuzzling his nose on the younger. Jisoo blushed and pushed him away. "J-Jeonghan. Let's just eat dinner. I-I'm not jealous." Jeonghan laughed and took a seat beside him, while Chan sat beside Jeonghan.

A blushing Hansol and a smirking Seungkwan came down and joined the 11 boys for dinner. "Kasahamnida Jeonghan and Mingyu~!" Everyone said, before digging into the chicken, ham, salmon, spicy seafood ramen, kimbap and japchae.

After the 13 members finished all of the food, the hyung line took the dishes to the sink and washed them all. While they were washing the dishes, the remaining boys talked about nonsense and random topics. The couples held hands or either cuddled on the couch, making Chan envy their lovey-dovey actions.

When the hyungs finished, they called all the members to receive their gifts. "Let's give our gifts by age." Said their leader, Seungcheol, who was holding Jihoon's waist. The members nodded and began by age, starting with the leader.

All the gifts beneath the tree were soon gone, wrappers were scattered and crumpled on the floor, cheers of glee filled the room and smiles were found on the members' faces. The boys of Seventeen may have experienced heartbreaks during the night, but what was important was the bond of the 13 boys. They were like a family. And for Chan, that was what he wanted; people who would make him happy and would support him for when he was down. Even without Hansol, he'd be fine. As long as he was part of Seventeen, his family.

----------------------------
1713 words. hoLY MOTHER OF COWS OR SOMETHING. LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN. IN GENERAL.

OKAY, THE ENDING SUCKED EGGS. WAIT, ACTUALLY, THE WHOLE THING SUCKED. I SHOULD JUST WRITE IN THE CHATROOM FORM.
IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS, I VISITED A LOT OF RELATIVES TODAY. SO SORRY FOR POSTING LATE. IM SORRRRYY

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU. IM TIRED AF SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.