Chapter 2

Hye everyone, this is my second chapter hope u like it.

Takami pov.

The existence of Conan edojawa

"Oh yah he is definitely not going to be happy remember what happened" ran said laughing

"what what happened" conan said

"No he is a little kid" i said

'it's ok if we told him, takami and kaito kissed" ran said

"Wwhattt" conan said as ir blushed conan though that idiot, how dare he, I am going to arrest him

"What's wrong" i said

"U should not date him, he is a thief you're a detective," conan said as takami looked mad

"So what" i said,

"hehehe" ran said.as kogoro ran out of the house yelling "a new case" he yelled as conan jumped ater him and ran and i i followed.

"what are u doing here" kogoro said

"conan-kun jumped inside so we followed" ran said, "takami-cham can stay of course but not the brat" kogoro said smiling like an idiot then I punched him "u want us to throw a kid outside the car on a freeway, are u out of your mind" I yelled "ouch.

Then we went out of the car and listened to the conversation between kogro and the client as I noticed conan trying to look at the pic that kogoro was holding, there is something weird about this kid, I am going to keep a close eye on him

.

Shinichi pov

Takami is looking at me in a weird way. I have to be careful around her and I must find out about what they said about my sister, she could not have.. non oi must not think that..

"conan-kun, are u ok" takami said eyeing me in a weird way.

"nothing i was just thinking" i said in a childlike voice. as i was bouncing a soccer ball

"hm u are good at soccer.. that's good like someone i know" ran said smiling.

"hehe" said conan

"hm i think i got it" takami said

"what, u did" kogoro said

"yes" takami said running outside as i followed her with the client dog pluto.

i got to the place befor my sister. hehe i am smarter than her i snapped out of my thoughts as i heard the killer yelling at the victim "get away from her u idiot killer" i yelled as i punched but i fell with my small body i can't kick like i use to or punch him what do i do i though as the killer got a knife out and was going to kill me but ........

i opened my eyes and saw ran she kicked him but he punched him in the stomach.. that jerk.

"ran u ok" i yelled as she hugged me as we were both lyeing on the floor hopelessly. "u bastard..how dare u hurt my brothers girl and how dare u hurt a little kid..I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU" my sister said yelling the last part as she punched him and kicked him right in the stomach "what the....... oh shit you're freaking unbelievably strong" the killer said breathing heavily "but i'll kill you" he said as he ran toward my sister with a knife and he hit her on the arm "let's see" my sister said confidently how can she be so confident when she's hurt i thought as she kicked him and sent him flying away as she breathed ouch that did hurt him, oh god i am scared now i better not upset her, she is strong i feel sad for that guy as ran looked at takami with a wide eyed shocked scared face .