The awakening and the disappearing of the great detective

Start from the beginning

"Why are you mad?" Shinchi asked rubbing his now injured arm

"I am not mad! My father has nothing and you are famous now!" She said

"Its not my fault he is useless and not as smart as me" He said with a smug look.  I stepped on his foot "idiot" I muttered

Then ran punched the electric pole. And Shinchi stared at it shocked "oi, why are you  mad all of the sudden?" 

"I am not mad at all!" Ran said giggling. I start laughing as well

Later at home

Shinichi pov.

"Lets go Shinchi" My sister, Takami yelled

"I am coming" I yelled back. My sister is lucky I love her. Or I would have threw her out of the house. Mother would kill me anyways.

I finished getting ready and walked out. My sister was waiting for me outside the house "Two seconds late as always" She said and took my arm dragging me to Rans house. We took her with us.

"I am so excited!" Ran said as she linked arms with Takami who grinned. "Me too!" She said

"Takami-chan... I heard from some of our classmates, rumors about your love life?" Ran said. I stopped and looked at my sister. She never mentioned anything about having a love life. 

"Its a secret Ran, Can't tell you" Takami said as we walked.  "besides, if I were to tell you, it would definitely not be in front of my brother" She added making me narrow my eyes. Since I am her brother I should know about this. "oi, Takami? Who is it?" I asked.

"its a secret dear brother, a secret" Takami repeated making me star at her,eyes narrowed. I did have an idea and a few suspicions about who my sister was crushing on. She then rolled her eyes "oh fine, i will tell you both, Its Kaito kid" She said looking at me to see my reaction with a small smirk. 

I stopped walking, getting annoyed. I knew she was seeing that Thief.. Ran started at Takami a bit surprised "you mean the famous thief? that kaito kid?" she asked, making Takami nod smiling a  response. Ran though for a bit then gave Takami a smile "I can't say I  understand your choice but if you like him, then its cute"

"seriously out of all the people you could be with, you choose a criminal? who I will be arresting him someday" I said arms crossed "you should not be with a criminal." I added making Takami turn to me with a glare "You can't tell me who I can be with and who I cant be with" She said 

"Well hate to break it to you sis, I will be arresting him" I said.

"You will definitely not be able to , no matter how hard you try" She argued back. 

Ran cut us off as we were staring to argue, as we had gotten to the park. "Finally we are here" making both of us turn our head toward the entrance. 

Takami grinned "Let's ride the biggest roller coaster" She said. Ran gave a nervous smile, she get's a bit scared in these rides , How cute.

A few minutes in, we saw Saguru Hakuba, who is a detective and a son of a famous detective. Hakuba was friends with my sister for a long time, and I had a feeling he liked her. At least better than that criminal 

"Hello Kudos and Mouri-san" He said joining us. "Lets all ride together" I said.

Takami pov.

 Shinichi started telling us about Sherlock Holmes which was interesting but ran did not think so 

"Sherlock can tell what job a person have or what they do by their hand. Like this" Shinichi said as he held a girl from the line hand and looked at it and said "you play tennis right" he said as he explained how he figured that out , and then ran said "how long are u planning to keep holding her hand" ran said, "ohh sorry" said Shinichi making me grin. She was totally getting jealous.