3

Honor walked back to the others, smiling  as she heard their laughter and chatter amongst the sounds of the outdoors.

It felt like a real family.

It felt like.....a new home.

"Aishh! Stupid, don't you know how to tame a fire?" Jungkook spoke, frustratingly at Namjoon.

"Don't you know how to formally speak to your elders? I'm trying, just let me do it." He said, adding a few leaves to the fire and roughly blowing on it. He groaned in frustration as the fire died down and glared at Yoongi as he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" He called out, muttering under his breath and focusing on the fire.

Honor leaned against a tree, watching the three as they argued and chuckled, moving her hair back. She looked at the other two. V and Hoseok, laughing a bit as they were both playing with two large sticks, pretending to fence with them, with Jin monitoring from afar.

She noticed Jimin walking slowly back into view as she placed her attention back onto Yoongi , Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Here." She said, getting annoyed by the arguing as she took the leaves from Namjoon's hand. "Quit blowing so hard, okay? Blow softly." She said, ripping the leaves apart and sprinkling them into the fire, blowing softly. She grinned as the fire rose and steadied, shooting a glance to Namjoon, who stared at the fire in awe. "See? Like that." Honor smiled as she stood back up.

Namjoon grinned  and looked up at her. "Thanks." He said, chuckling, getting the meat ready.

Jungkook stared at Honor for a while, before he broke away from his concentration. "Now, do what she just did, okay?" He said, laughing as Namjoon muttered a curse under his breath, pushing Jungkook aside.

Honor went back to her position near the tree and scanned her surroundings once more.

It felt free here.

Safe.

Careless.

Like she didn't even have an abusive father. Ever.

Hopefully, he has given up the search for her.

"What are you thinking about?" Yoongi asked, leaning against the tree beside her as he continued to stare at the forest.

Honor shrugged. "Everything, I guess." She muttered, turning to him. After a few moments of silence, she grinned, nudging him gently. "What are you thinking about?" She repeated the question.

Yoongi grinned back, chuckling. "Everything." He said, shaking his head  to adjust his hair, revealing a burnt scar on the back of his neck.

Honor softly touched his neck, causing him to flinch. "Ow, what the fuck!?" He called out. Honor didn't react to it as she turned him around, staring at his neck.

"What happened to your neck?" She asked, nonchalantly.

"...Nothing." Yoongi mumbled, covering his neck quickly.

Honor glared at him, removing his hand and touching it again, gentle this time. "Tell me what happened, Yoongi. It looks urgent."

Yoongi stuttered and sighed in defeat. "I escaped a burning building." He answered. " It was my home. I had nowhere else to go.." He spoke softly, licking his bottom lip and turning around swiftly, grabbing her hands away from his neck. "I'm fine, though.." He said, plastering a reassuring smile onto his face.

Honor didn't quite believe him as she just simply nodded. It wasn't her place to try to assume what happened with his life.

"Is that why you came here?" She asked curiously, glancing at him. He didn't respond with words, just a simple nod.