Disclaimer

A/N: I don't own nor will I ever own Naruto, though I wish I did because it's awesome.

The pictures I'm using aren't mine either and all belong to their original owners, this Naruto I made up myself though the genre of this type of Naruto story is common, I'm doing some twists.

The pairing is FemNaruroXNeji!

I'm adding the Strong/Smart Naruto with my own genre of FemNaruto/Clan Heiress and Uzumaki Clan Still Alive type of genre. Here is the Prologue in case some of you didn't read it all or need to refer to it :

' What if, as Kushina laid down bleeding to death with her husband and newborn daughter, the Uzumaki clan that survived and went into hiding in the ruins came and took Naruto on Kushina's behalf?

In this lifetime, Naruto is a girl named Kushina Uzumaki or Ashina as she's nicknamed who was raised by her grandfather as the clan heiress. Before her 14 birthday, the clan that has built up in years comes to Konoha to become apart of Konoha, they coincidently end up moving next door to the Hyuga Clan.

So what happens when this loud-mouth, family loving, shameless, sake drinking, sometimes idiotic and kind Uzumaki clan meet the quiet, not so family-loving, snobby and arrogant, SOBER, never idiotic and claiming to be geniuses and rude Hyuga clan who rivals them in numbers and techniques?

All hell breaks loose with the Uzumaki clan always finding an excuse to party while the Hyugas just seem to piss off the Uzumaki and the Uzumaki to the Hyuga's.

So what happens if Neji Hyuga, the famed prodigy of the Hyuga clan has a one night stand with Ashina Uzumaki the Uzumaki Heiress whom he now must marry and is his total opposite in appearance and personality wise?

Oh, that's when all hell freezes over!

Also, I will be using the Fairy Tail guild members as they best represent the way I want the Uzumaki Clan to be so I'll be using their names but I'll have them change their last names changed to Uzumaki and as for the dragons, they will be the summons of the Uzumaki Clan!

Please Vote/Comment/Message/Follow me and my book, or more stories like this go to my homepage and you'll find one. And I can tell you some recommendations of stories from other Naruto authors who love Fanfictions.

~ Lizzyhat123 😘😘😘