Death

Trigger Warning•

Dead.

She's dead.

This, this isn't happening. It's a dream. It's just a big, almagating nightmare in which brings the most horrific things on earth together.

Doctors told me that the bullet went straight through. They couldn't save her. The guy who shot her ran away. Not to be seen again. It was too late for them to save her.

There's blood everywhere. The bullet was in the corner. Charlie's outside quiet. I'm just there standing by my now-dead daughter. This isn't right. This isn't right. This has to be a dream.

"Ms. Lovato." Someone said.

"Yes?"

"Your daughter will be held here at our hospital's mourge until arrangements for the body is asked. I'm sorry for you and your daughter's loss." The doctor said before he walked out. I just stood there. Staring at McKenna's life-less body, they rolled her away. Charlie followed them while I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was stuck. If I didn't leave. If I didn't leave her, she could've been alive.

Its your fault bitch.

I know it is. Don't start.

You'll probably end up killing Charlie too.

No. No I won't. Just leave me alone. Please.

We're your only friends now. We will never leave you.

Leave please. I'm begging you.

Charlie hates you now. Everyone will when they find out.

"PLEASE LEAVE!" I said while holding my head onto my hands. They were right.

They're always right.

Cut Demi. Cut. Thats your only happiness.

I can't. I won't. No. I won't do it.

Cut. Cut. Cut.

Next thing I knew, I'm in the bathroom. With a sharp object the doctors left.

You're happiness is in that Demi. It always was.

"Demi?" Someone said.

"Wh-who is it?" I said. Not even being able to say it right since my voice cracked.

"Demi. Its Charlie. Where are you?"

"Go away."

"You're in the bathroom. Open up please."

"N-no. Charlie. Please leave."

"No. Please Demi. Open up. This is not your fault. It never was. Please don't do nothing. I'm begging you. P-please mommy."

That's when I opened I door. Finding my sweet Charlie there. Her eyes, really puffy and red. Along with her dark circles.

"Oh Charlie." I said while she jumps into my arms. She began to bawl her eyes out. Screaming and yelling.

"Baby, it's not your fault. Please don't do this to yourself. Please."

"Its my fault Demi. Why am I so stupid to leave her? Why couldn't that bullet hit me! Why!" She yelled.

"Its not your fault my love. It never was. God just needed her now. She's looking at us. From up there." I said while pointing up to do the sky.

"But why did he take her? Why couldn't he just take me? She's way younger. I'm already old enough. I've seen all the shit a little kid shouldn't be seeing. Just why? W-why Kenna? Why my only friend? Why my only family?" They both been through so much. It's hard to even explain it.

"I know baby. I know. But, you know that Kenna wouldn't want you or me be like this right? She would want us to be happy and a little sad."

"I know. I know." She said while getting up.

Kenna's gone and we know have another obstacle to go through.

Kenna

"Bubbles?" Someone said. I was back at the play ground I was before. But I was in a very pretty dress. It's from one of my favorite dresses that daddy got me. I put it on when he died. And now I have it when I died.

"Daddy. Where are you?" I said out loud. I didn't see him until I saw him close from the swings.

"Bubbles come over here. Its your time to pass the line. Come with me and grandpappy." He said while I ran to him. He had his arm out, I'm so close. So close.

"Come on Bubbles. We're together again."

"Forever?" I yelled out.

"Forever." He said. The time I held his hand, a lot of brightness had came to my face. I'm not Kenna anymore.

I'm angel Kenna.

"Daddy, what about Charlie and Demi?"

"Bubbles, it's your job from now on to keep them in your heart. You need to help them."

"But I miss them now."

"I know. But I know that you're going to do a very good job taking good care of them right?"

"Right."

"Now, say I Love You Demi and Charlie. Oh and blow a kiss."

"I love you Charlie. I love you Demi." I said. I gave them a huge kiss and then I walked with daddy.

Thank You Charlie. Thank You Demi. I Love You Guys So Much.

The End... or whatever.

I ended the book because no one really read it. Basically it was just a very few votes. So I didn't want to leave this hanging. I finished it.

To the people who are mad because I killed Kenna. Or well she died. That was actually my whole point of the story. It was either Charlie, Demi or Kenna to die. But, like you know I never saw to expect that Charlie and Demi would have a better relationship and understanding than Demi and Kenna.

I have new books out, go vote and read.

Adios,
Shirley Vixtoria