Threats

Sebastian was walking out the doors when he realized; he had parked out back today. He flipped around, walking in the other direction. Had this boy seriously messed him up so much he forgot where he had parked?

Ciel continued walking without realizing who was behind him. Of course it was one of the most popular girls along with her clique.

He turned a corner anyone of them shoved him into an empty classroom. He stumbled and fell on the floor. The clear leader of their group walked over to Ciel.

"What the fuck do you thing you're doing faggot?" She spit.

Mr. Michaelis stopped when he herd commotion coming from inside a classroom. He walked over to it and looked in.

What he saw made his blood boil. He threw the door open, almost breaking it by the hinges. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing?!" He growled.

Ciel was on the ground crying as the girls had been screaming at him for so long he couldn't think. He clutched his knees as the warm, salty liquid if his tears flowed.

He shook with rage as he went to comfort the crying boy on the ground. "What do you girls think you are doing?" He said through clenched teeth.

He turned towards the group off girls, his eyes flashing pink for a brief moment, but no one seemed to notice.