First Day

Song: Just like you by Falling in reverse

Ciel sat in his first period class waiting for it to start. The halls were noisy and the people were assholes so he kept his head low as he sat in the middle of the English room.

Sebastian Michaelis, Known to his students as Mr. Michaelis, was currently on his way to the classroom of the subject he taught, which happened to be English. He pushed and shoved his way through the noisy students crowding the halls, giving each of the students glares as he walked by.

He could feel the stares of most, if not all of the students in the hallway. You see Mr. Michaelis was quite the sight to behold. He had Gorgeous Raven colored hair, and Scarlett eyes that went along perfectly with  his pale complexion. The students adored him

The girls in front of ciel were already talking about their teachers arrival. He didn't get the big deal. How hot could he be?

Ciel had just moved recently and it was his first English class to attend. The room went silent as soon as the door knob started turning.

Mr. Michaelis opened the door to his class room, walking in. He strode over to his desk, and sat all of his papers down. He looked up and scanned his eyes over the class room.

His Scarlett eyes met a sapphire blue eye.. And an eyepatch? Mr. Michaelis couldn't help but stare at the boy. He thought he was quite attractive, actually.

'So this must be the new student' Mr. Michaelis thought, smirking.

Ciel tried his absolute hardest not to stare at their teacher, but when he made eye contact with him his heart sped up.

'Ciel it's because of your eyepatch you idiot." He touched his eyepatch and sighed. Someone like that wouldn't stare at him, he could almost laugh, almost...

"Starting off today, read pages 200-250 in your novels. I do not want to hear a sound out of you." After giving directions to the class, Mr. Michaelis strode over to the nervous looking boy and stood in front of his desk.

When the boy looked up, Mr. Michaelis started to speak. "Hello. I am Mr. Michaelis, your English teacher. And you are?" He stared at the boy, his gaze not faltering.

Truth be told, he could stare at the blue haired boy all day. He still stood, waiting for his answer.

Ciel blinked fast."Ciel. Ciel phantomhive. " he replied looking up at him slightly nervously. It was so stupid why did he make him nervous? He opened the novel and broke eye contact with Mr. Michaelis, trying to keep his cool.

Mr. Michaelis cracked a small, barley visible smile. Ciel Phantomhive. What a beautiful name for an equally beautiful boy...

The English teacher took one last look at the boy in front of him, then walked back to his desk. He tried to do paper work, but would find himself glancing at the Phantomhive boy every few seconds.

Why could he not take his eyes off of him?

A/N: Hey guys so this is my first fanfic so please don't judge it to harshly so...yeah. Also PLEASE CHECK OUT my other fic Games I'm working on it right now . I'm going to try to put song recommendations for each chapter and I would recommend waiting till the end of the song before continuing reading BUT don't let me stop you so sorry I'll stop talking XD BYEEEE
- Endor