Tre

When Paris told me I had two nieces and a nephew I knew I messed up. We sat down on the couch. She told me everything I missed. "I'm sorry Paris. We are moving back down there. When are y'all going down" I asked.

"We are going back on Friday. London's party is on Saturday" she said. "Ight we will go back with you" I said. "Ight cool. We have to go though so I will see you all tomorrow" she said. "Alright bye little sister" I said. "Bye Tre" she said. Everyone else said there goodbyes and they left. "Wow that was nice" Mya said. "I kinda feel bad" I said. "I can't wait to meet your family daddy" Layla said. "That's good. I'm sure they can't wait to meet you now go get ready" I said. "Jayla is ready but Kayla was going crazy about what to wear. She wanted to match her daddy but I wanted her to match Jayla" Mya said. I looked at Kayla to see her looking at me with the puppy dog eyes. "You put on what mommy wants you to put on" I said and of course she started crying. "Hush it up Kay" I said.

I got my clothes on and buckled Jayla in to her seat. We were going to visit Mya's friend and go to the mall. My babies know how to shop so I have to put on my walking shoes. I'm kinda scared to go back and talk to my sisters. What if they all blamed me? In all honesty Paris was my favorite. Peyton and I didn't really talk and Quesha just seemed shady. Paris was also the stronger sister and had a good head on her shoulders. I can't wait to meet London. I guess I should buy her something for her birthday.

We went to the mall and as we were walking around I saw a magazine with Paris on the front. "Aw hell" I said laughing. "What" Mya asked. "Paris didn't tell me she was a stripper" I said. "What's wrong with that" Mya laughed. "She's the stripper everyone was trying to go see, even me" I said. "Well good thing you didn't go" she laughed. "Yea but I was talking about her to them on the way to the room earlier" I laughed and she busted out laughing. "Now that is funny" she laughed. "Cole was like nah she wasn't that good anyway" I laughed. "Daddy lets go to that store" Kayla said pulling me to a toy store. "Yea we gotta get a gift for your cousin" I said.