Kageyama Tobio | Snow

A/N : Really short drabble for this dork :3

You stared out the window in awe. The world seems to fall silent when magical snowflakes float down from the heavens, twirling and swirling with such beauty you can't help but feel captivated by the scene. The ground was blanketed with a fresh layer of snow.

"Tobio~! It's snowing!" You yelled excitedly. Putting on your coat and your beanie, you grabbed your mittens and dashed out of the house.

"(Y-y/n)!" Your boyfriend called out after you. He puts on his coat and walks out the door. He stares at you for a moment, cheeks slightly flushed.

Time seems to hold still for the briefest of seconds, allowing all who are willing to take a moment to acknowledge the white beauty. You stand at the pavement, arms out stretched, fingers open. The flakes land lightly on your hands, cold and wet, and you can't help but to smile. Though beautiful the snow was cold and sharp as it bit at your fingers and the wind kissed your cheeks. With eyes closed, visions of Christmas flash across your eyelids and you couldn't wait to spend it with your beloved Tobio.

Slipping on your mittens, you scooped up some snow and rolled it. You threw it at Kageyama's face, "Stop staring and come join me!" You laughed as he flinched at the contact. You grabbed his arm, dragging him to your spot and turned him around, dancing.

"I love you, Tobio~," you smiled, giving him a peck on the lips. The boy blushed at your actions.

"I love you too..."

A/N
quick 5 mins drabble cx
I'll probably do a few more drabbles like these :)
Merry almost Christmas c: