Nishinoya Yuu | Tickles

"Yuu," You giggled. "I'm trying to watch the movie."

You were at your boyfriend's house for a sleepover and you decided to watch a movie with the libero.

"Sorry," He brushed his lips against your ear "You just look so good," Nishinoya's hair brushed against your neck making you giggle again.

"That tickles," You laughed.

"Yeah? What about this," Nishinoya nuzzled your cheek with his.

"Stop!" You poked your boyfriend playfully in the side.

"Oh so that's how were gonna play?" Nishinoya started poking your sides and tickling your tummy.

"No! stop it!" You tried to yell but it was to late and you were already out of breath.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you, it sounded like you said more?" Nishinoya laughed as he continued to tickle you.

"I. Hate you. For that." You spoke breathlessly.

"No you don't," he grinned wrapping an arm around you and pulling you towards him.

"You're right I don't," You whispered against his lips as he kissed you.

"Oh shoot! The movies almost over!" you pulled away looking at the screen But the libero didn't care and he placed his hand on your face turning it to him and continued to kiss you one last time.

"We have plenty of time to watch movies and do everything else you want to do," He leaned back to look at you.

"Why do you say that?" You looked at him questioningly.

"Because I love you," Nishinoya shrugged, "And I'm not going anywhere."

A/N

This was cute to write x3 I was gonna make it into a drabble but Im lazy so yeah.

<<update>> 3/11/15

This was a draft sooo the pronouns are diff. :3