Before You Begin

Hi!

I'm really excited for this one. It's the sequel to 'My Name is NOT Cupcake'. It follows the story of Stella, and her struggle to become Alpha of the Rigor Moon pack. I suggest reading the books in order. Throughout this book, I tried to summarize and highlight the important details from 'My Name is NOT Cupcake' although I highly suggest reading that one first just to get a better understanding of how my werewolves work in this series. Some things are different, like rejecting.

I don't think it should be as easy as talking to reject a mate. I think the bond still sticks, even if you do end up with someone else, because let's face it, we as people still feel love to people we say we've forgotten all the time. This is more intense and special. It's a mate bond, for crying out loud. It doesn't just go away.

(Sorry for the rant. It has just always bothered me how rejection comes so easily sometimes.)

Anyway, the werewolves in this book have a very old school way of thinking. Well, all except Stella's mother (who is a human hybrid with a dormant werewolf gene, by the way). The human/werewolf bond is natural and normal in this book unlike my other novel 'Taming the Beast'. Please make sure you're not mixing the book together and expecting the same rules. This book is only directly related to 'My Name is NOT Cupcake'.

Also, the book is in pieces (handwritten in a notebook, word doc, Wattpad) so updates will be a little erratic as I try to fill in the missing pieces in one place.

Alright, I'll stop. Enjoy! Make sure to like and/or comment if you like it. Can't wait to suck you into Stella's world. Good luck! ;)