Til I hear You Sing

ERIK'S POV

Christine had not yet come home from her trip back to Paris. I wished I could have gone with her. But she insisted, she could do this on her own. Does it really take that long to fill in some silly devorce papers? If Everything would go as planned, my Christine would be back tomorrow morning. I stood by the balcony and looked up to the dark sky with thousands of stars in. I sat down and opened the black box. The ring was perfect, I had been wanting to give it to her for so long, but she needs to be free from that drunken fool first. I sat down on the cold floor and looked at the stars.

The day starts

The day ends

Time crawls by

Night steals in

Pacing the floor

The moments creep

Yet I can't bare to sleep

Til I hear you sing

And sometimes at nighttime

I dream that you are there

But Wake holding nothing but the empty air

And years come

And years go

Time runs dry

still you don't walk trugh the door

and in a haze I caount the silent days

Til I hear you sing,once more

My broken soul can't be alive or hole

Til I hear you sing,once more

And music your music, it teases at my ear

I turn and it fades away and your not here

Let hopes pass let dreams pass

Let them die!

Without you, what are they for?

I'll Always feel,no more than halfway real

Til I hear you sing,once more!

The night was silent for a moment until I heard those noices that I never thought I would hear again. It was like a knife to my heart. I heard my Christine and the boy sing.

Say you'll share with me

One love one lifetime

Say the word and I will follow you

Share each day with me each night each morning

No, Christine would'nt do that to me, she has made her final choise, she chosed to stay with me. And I am never ever letting her go again and I know she is gone now but this cannot be an escape plan if it was then Gustave would have gone with her. She would never leave without him.

She knows that she can't escape from me, she nevr will, I will find her, I will Always find her.

CHRISTINE'S POV

I was finally on the boat after a long day of signing papers and now the sea woul bring me closer to my son and my lover. and besides it is Christmas tomorrow, I wonder what he has planned for me?

Nothing fancy I hope, I know he is rich now but he does'nt need to spoil me. I know he just wants me to be happy and I lobe him for that, it was just, on my way on to the boat I saw the Opera House, it looked destroyed and I saw that thwepeople were afraid to look at it. The romurs were still spilling about Erik, The Phantom of the Opera. They say he has no nose, he has the face of a dead man, or that the only way to kill him is to destroy his music but the most famous romour is this one, that he sold his soul to the devil so that the world would love him for his music. Or that he sold his soul to the devil for the love of a women. And that woman is me.

But this is not true, he was just a desperate man with a deformed face from birth and it was only trugh his music he could express his lonliness, his love for me and I think that was why he teached me to sing. So that we coul make music that the world would love forever.