6

Angel pov

I agreed to the date again because I felt bad about canceling and he look like he was mad at me. Which made me feel like he cared.

"Mommy what to wear"I said in a baby voice

It was currently 7:50 and he was going be here at 8 and I wasn't nowhere done. I flat my hair and put my underwear and bra on.

I had jeans on and I was looking for a shirt. I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was Cameron. I went to pick my phone up and he had text me I must of missed it.

He came in an I could hear my mom talking to him a little.

I was glad my dad was at work cause he would of pull out a gun on him.

I had remember that I had one of my shirts in my mom room but it's across the hall from me I think I can make it. Without anyone seeing me.

Cameron pov

I was talking to angel mom she very nice lady. I listening to her mom talk about angel when she was a baby when I saw a door open.

It's was angel she had nothing but jeans on with a bra. She look beautiful by the way.

To say that she on the big side she don't have a really big stomach like most girls do.

She walk in the room and came back with a shirt on and with her purse.

"Okay sorry I kept you waiting , I'm ready"she said

"You look good girl"her mom said smiling

"Alright let's go"I said

"Have her home by 11clock"her mom said

"Okay"I said opening the door for her

She looked good. She don't got a really big butt but her shit was looking fat tonight.

"So we going to dinner then we going to movies"I said as I started backing up

"Okay"she said

The whole car ride was silent. She didn't talk as much.I kept staring at her.

She look back to see what I was looking at.

"Why you staring at me"she said finally breaking the silence

"You look beautiful"I said

She put her head down I can tell she was blushing.

This going be a very good date