"We gotta change that last name tho' but other dennat' , Im sorry Aaliyah."

"I know."

"Aight so look, lets get this room cleaned up, and head to my mama house so she can see him."

She nodded.

.

Aaliyah.

We pull into the driveway, and got out. I went to unbuckle D'ior but he was still sleep, so I tried to be quiet. Quincy got his bag and we went to knock on the door. Chris opened the door, wide enough so we all could walk through the threshold.

"Ma' dey' hea'." Chris said, it echoed through the house. He shook Q's hand and hugged me.

"Here I come." She called back, we spotted her drying off her hands coming around the corner.

"Ohh my gawwwd, look at him." She cooed to D'ior, slightly waking him up.

"Baby, you came back. We missed you sooo much." She said hugging me and I hugged her back.

"I missed you alot, I missed all of yall."

She smiled and I did too.

"Well yall, come on in."

We went into her spacious family area, where everything was. She got a blanket, and held D'ior in her arms while he was sleeping.

"How have you been Aaliyah?" she asked turning her attention to me.

"Ive been hanging in there, how bout you and the girls?"

"They are toooo much, Jessie loves to sing. Like all the time now and D'lila is more into her school thing, but when Chance comes over, all three....Lawwd have mercy." She said with so much extraness.

We all laughed.

"Hey, I know Q says you both havent really spoken since I left, I know he wants his mom back. I'll go check on Chris."

She nodded. "I knew I liked you."

I smiled and headed from to the large wined staircase.

"Chris, what you doing in here."

"Coolin', thinkin' bout how im finna blow yo lil cousin back out." He smirked.

"Boaa, you crazy. Yall shouldnt be doin' nothing. Freak asses." I chuckled.

"Shiid, if mami like it, den' daddy gotta luv it."

"Anyways, lawd. Take the complete wheel."

"Nah, I got dis yaht, finna have lil mama back broke out, voice gone, body weak, knees tremblin', Nah g I got dis'."

"So fuckin' sick, anyways..... I miss youu."

"I missed yo bighead ass too sis."

"You got the big head, dont stunt."

"Foreal doe' why you aint call when you found out bout ma' nephew?"

"In all honesty I was scared, he had moved on, there I was with a baby. I figured it was a lost cause."

"Listen, we gotchu', even if Q's punk ass dont an he be on his man period. We luh' you and dat baby part of da' fam just like you been, aiight. Just promise me sum.."

"Yes chris?"

"Dat you wont eva get mad, and take him again, for along time, dat' you will talk to us first. Are nephew need to kno' us."

I teared up. "I promise Chris."

"Aiight, c'mere so I ca' give yo big simp ass a hug."

"Fuck you, but ok." I laughed whiping my tears.

"I luh' you sis."

"I love you too."

-----------------------

Took me forever with this Chap. but the next will have drama, like shit gets wild.

I wasnt really into this one, but I had to get that one out.

Please vote, comment, read, follow.

- PrettyPersuae