Chapter 1

It was in mid-November, Johnny Ghost and Johnny Toast were in Canada finishing up a case about a weird dragon like thing roaming the house scaring children in a neighborhood. After dealing with the issue, they made their way back to the states and drove to the nearest hotel to rest. It was about 10 pm when they checked into the hotel and opened the door to the room.

"Hey Ghost. When are we going to stop staying in a hotel every night?" Toast asked.

"When we get a break on cases. That's when, plus we have been to the UK, New York, and Canada in three days! I've been having a good time, quit complaining." Ghost sighed.

"Okay... I'm so tired. I just want to sleep all day... I haven't been having a great time." Toast sighed, flopping himself onto the bed.

"How so?" Ghost asked.

"Everywhere we turn on a case, the girls come up to me asking for selfies and wanting to kiss me. Why can't you have fan girls? How am I so attractive?" Toast pleaded.

"I don't know. I guess you're the Justin Bieber in the Ghost Hunting business, do you need to go see a therapist to 'resolve' the issue?" Ghost teased.

"No I do not! I just hate attention that's all. The only good times I've had are in the car listening to the radio while driving." Toast explained.

"Oh well. If we don't get a call in the morning we'll head home and relax. Alright?" Ghost asked.

"Yes. Yes please, I really got to get back to studying the Paranormal/Ghost book." Toast said.

"I thought you already finished it." Ghost said confusingly.

"I have but. I just want to read it over and over again till I know everything in the book." Toast stated in confidence.

Ghost put his bags to the side, so they won't trip over them. Toast was going to buy some microwaveable food in the front of the hotel.

"Hey Johnny." Jimmy spoke.

"Ugh... what do you want this time Jimmy?" Ghost sighed annoyed.

"Nothing. I've been bored the past three days, not being able to 'speak to you'." Jimmy sighed.

"Jimmy. We made a deal that if and or when I go on a case you can't be in my mind because I need to focus on what I'm doing." Ghost explained.

"I know. I know, I'm surprised I haven't gone a murder rampage yet." Jimmy exclaimed.

"Jimmy." Ghost said sternly.

"Fine. I won't... I hope. Anyways where is Toasty? I want to tease him about what happened." Jimmy laughed.

"Jimmy. No you will not, that's rude." Ghost said.

"I want to tell him my secret." Jimmy laughed and giggled.

"Jimmy. If you take out that knife, I swear..." Ghost raised his voice.

"I won't. Trust me, I won't let a fly touch Toasty." Jimmy laughed once more.

Ghost heard a knock at the door. "Jimmy be quiet please." He approached the door, looking thru the peep hole and saw Toast. He unlocked and opened the door to let Toast in.

"Hey. I got some macaroni and cheese with two chicken sandwiches." Toast smiled.

"Sweet! I love macaroni!" Ghost exclaimed.

Toast went to the small kitchen area and started to heat up the macaroni. "So, what do we do now Johnny?"

"I don't know to be honest. How about we whip out our DS's and play Super Smash Bros together?" Ghost offered.

"Sure! That'll be fun, then afterwards we could watch some TV." Toast stated.

"Sure." Ghost said while walking to the small table, sitting down waiting for Toast to finish.

They both ate at the table, talking and making jokes for an hour, then they got out their games and played Smash Bros. Ghost was using Mega Man and Toast was using Kirby.

It was an hour and a half later when they stopped playing, they both where drinking soda the whole time. They got up and made some popcorn to watch a movie, Ghost was clicking thru channels to what movies were on at twelve o' clock at night.

"Hey Ghost." Toast spoke.

"What's up?" Ghost responded.

"I was wondering if we have anyone managing the P.I.E Headquarters." Toast stated.

"Um... not really. We haven't opened the building yet, we're supposed to have job interviews..." Ghost checks his phone. "On Thursday..." he pauses to turn to Ghost "What is today?"

"Um. Today is Wednesday sir." Toast said.

"Oh god. Toast... we have the interviews tomorrow for the intern at the headquarters!" Ghost raised his voice in worry.

"Oh shoot. That's right! What are we going to do sir?" Toast asked.

"We need to leave first thing in the morning. Let's go to bed... so we can wake up early." Ghost exclaimed.

"But... but what about the popcorn sir?" Toast asked.

"We can make popcorn again tomorrow after the interviews in my office." Ghost replied.

Toast went to his bed and laid down, hiding the bowl of popcorn on the floor so Ghost wouldn't see it. Ghost went to his bed and fell asleep as soon as he hit the bed. Toast slowly got the popcorn bowl and ate the popcorn until he fell asleep with popcorn all over the bed and his shirt.

A/N:
Thank you so much for reading!! I hope you like it so far! And I want to thank OnikuriTheDemon for the amazing cover for this fan fiction! Next Chapter will be uploaded next week!

And thanks again for not only drawing my cover but also my icon for Wattpad as well OnikuriTheDemon your the best!!
Have a great day!
~Flare~

#2 - P.I.E Investigations: Lost In The Dark (A VenturianTale Fan-Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें