I got up from my desk chair and sauntered back over towards the door as Cheryl asked me what I was doing, but I simply ignored her question and unlocked the door, opening it a tiny bit to see ugly Agnes still banging on the door.

"What's the magic woooord?" I teased, causing her to get even more angry with me than she already was.

"Let me in Frannie." She seethed, a dirty scowl covering her face.

"No that's a sentence you dumb bitch go away."

"If you don't open this goddamn door I swear to god." Agnes hissed before she began to try to wiggle herself into the tiny space where I had opened the door.

"Six callers ahead of you Angus beef, I gotta go!" I started to slam the door on her foot, but then Jason appeared behind her, motioning for me to open the door.

"Come take a walk with me."

"Sure thing daddy." I sweetly smiled at him, opening up the door for Agnes to step inside. She didn't try to cuss me out in front of him because she was a 'good girl,' so instead she kept her mouth shut and walked by me.

Cheryl didn't say anything, she only smirked and made a díck sucking motion with her fist, causing Jason to inadvertently turn away.

I walked out of the room and started to walk with Jason. He looked extremely calm for someone who had just seen a naked school girl on his first day on the job.

A few minutes before we reached his office his eyes had wandered over onto me for just a moment. His irises were beautiful, they resembled the color of a freshly brewed pot of coffee in contrast to his hair which was more of a dirty blond.

I stepped into his office and took a seat while he closed the door, crossing my legs nonchalantly. I really didn't care what he was about to say I was only here because he was fine piece of ass I wanted to tap.

"You're quite the troublemaker aren't you? First it's a comment about my tattoo, next it's locking your roommate out of your room, finally it's calling me daddy when I am in no way related to you. You just don't stop do you?" He said, as he sat down on the plush chair behind his desk and crossed his arms against the grayish lavender button up his chest was covered by; damn he looked fine.

"What're you gonna do about it? Make me say ten Hail Mary's? Shit I'm flattered, but no can do boo boo." I sassed, leaning back against the plastic chair I was forced to sit on.

"When God sees you act this way, it saddens him. Don't you think about him before you inflict your wrath upon your peers in your community? I for one am uncomfortable with you calling me your 'daddy' and it's disrespectful to try to talk to me about something personal of mine during mass." He tried to be stern, but it just wasn't working.

"Do you prefer little boys instead? Do you like it when a little boy calls you daddy? You must be gay if you don't like it when I do it to you." I smirked playfully as I got up from the cold chair and sat down on his empty desk. His face said it all, he was angry I didn't take him seriously, but I found it funny that this little fluffball wanted to challenge me.

"One of these days your mouth is going to get you in trouble. I do not touch anyone that way and I never will." He huffed, his eyes avoiding my own.

"Do you touch yourself." I asked curiously.

"I don't even know you're name and, and you-"

The man was right. He needed to know my name, I mean how else was he supposed to moan for me if he didn't even know my own name?

"It's Mary, but to you it's Frannie or princess," I smirked proudly, moving off his desk and sitting on his lap instead, "your purity, your morals—forget about them."

"I am a priest, ordained in the Holy Roman Catholic Church and it's my responsibility to keep the peace and counsel students about problems, in no way do you have the righ-"

"Sh," I cut him off again, setting my hands on his chest and moving them up and down at a slow pace, "you want this as much as I do, put your hands on my body and make me feel alright."

I could tell he was trying hard to fight it, but he just couldn't. My skirt was hiked up, just enough to drive him crazy and the growing bulge in his pants was persistent like the wet spot in my underwear.

I couldn't resist him, his perfect chiseled jaw, his small pinkish lips. His wild side was begging to be released.

My lips immediately attached to his neck and my hands guided his own to my ass, letting them explore any part they wanted too. He moaned softly in my ear, avoiding eye contact with me, but enjoying the sensation.

"Th-this isn't right Frannie. . . st-stop." He groaned in my ear.

But I didn't stop, we were halfway there and I needed him, even if it was just for a quick dry fuck. I was wet and he was hard. We both had stress to relieve.

My hips began to move against his, slowly and then all at once. Our lips collided shortly afterward, my tongue expertly exploring his mouth as his seemed to explore my own. His hips stayed perfectly still, but his mouth didn't. He kissed me back so roughly, I didn't know who's air I was breathing.

I removed my hands from his chest and placed them on the first button of my white shirt, quickly unbuttoning the buttons from the first to the last as I began to rock to my hips a little faster against his bulge.

My breasts were moving with my motions, almost spilling out of the lacy black bra containing them.

Jason detached his swollen pink lips from my own swollen lips, breathing heavily from the friction going on down south.

"Fuck." He murmured out, swatting my ass a few times causing me to jump at the sudden motion.

My head was thrown back in pure ecstasy, the adrenaline was rushing straight to my heart and to my wetness that was aching to be fucked.

I turned my body around in one swift movement, allowing him to see my ass in my blue g-string bouncing up and down against his crotch. I knew he loved it, just by the way his hands rested against the sides of my ass, it was like they were holding me back against him, but not exactly.

"Come for me daddy."

Jason ignored my crude comment and instead began to moan even louder, sounding like he was close to hitting his high. I on the other hand had already reached mine, I just wanted him to reach his.

The moment I began to hear his small whimpers he struggled so hard to keep in his mouth was the moment I knew he had successfully reached his euphoria, making me relieved and lusting for more all at the same time.

"Mary I. . . I."

I stood up from his lap, leaning down to kiss his lips momentarily before I headed for the door.

"Let's do it again sometime." I smiled devilishly, opening the door to his office as I held my shirt closed with my other hand.

On my way out and back to my own room I thought about my next move, one way or another he was going to be mine.